Uh-Oh

Year: 1964

~~~~~~~~~~~Pauls POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have landed in America, this is it, our first tour. Could I be anymore anxious? As soon as we opened the plane door we became deaf with a wave of screaming fans.
"Ready?" Eppy asks.
We all nod our heads and charge out of the plane. We were immediately swarmed by reporters and crazed fans. We tried to be nice, smile, wave, answer a few questions. We tried to stay and talk to people but Eppy rushed us in a car.
"What was that for?" I mope.

"We need to get goin boys! Do ye know yer room arrangements?"

"Yeah, I'm with Paul, and Ringo and George are together."

"Terrific."
The car started and we headed for our hotel. There was a crowd of people surrounding the hotel. Police were there to help escort us inside. As soon as we stepped out reporters and fans hounded us for autographs or pictures or something or other. We ran to the lift and immediately got on.
"Oh thank god, we got away," Ringo groaned.

"Yeah," I added, "that's the one thing I hate 'bout all this, too many people."

We didn't go out for the rest of the night, Ringo and George stayed in their room and John and I stayed in ours.
"Macca, I'm gonna go take a shower, be right back."

"Alright, don't take too long, we need a lot of rest for tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah."
As John closed the bathroom door I began unbuttoning my shirt. Soon I unbuckled my belt, took off my shoes, and slid my pants down. Before I knew it, I was standing in the middle of the room in nothing but my underwear. I walked over to my suitcase and began digging through it, trying to find my pajamas.
"Shit!"

"What's wrong macca?" John asked as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Can't find my pajamas!"

"Just sleep in yer boxers."

"Oh alright."

"Att'a boy! Now where's the key to the mini bar?"

"On the table."

"Thank ye," he said as he took out a few beers for himself and a few for me. "Here ye are!"

"Thanks Lennon."
We began drinking. We each finished one beer, then two, then three, then four. We were drunk off our asses.
"Hey macca,"

"Yeah?"

"Have I ever told ye, how handsome ye are?"

"No ye haven't John," I took a sip of beer, "no ye haven't."

"Would Jane get mad that I called ye handsome?" He laughed.

"No she wouldn't, she already accepted I'm the cute Beatle!"

"Hey!"

"What? Ye know its true!"

"Ye know what McCartney?" John got off his bed and walked over to mine.

"What, Lennon?"

"Ye are the cute Beatle."

"Thank ye John."

"Ye know what, yer better than cute," he stopped to think, "yer the hot Beatle."

"Thanks John."

"No macca," he looked to me, "I mean it. Yer gorgeous."

"Yer drunk."

"So are ye!"

"I know! I know!"
We began laughing and soon our faces were inches away. John leaned in and gave me a kiss.
"J-john," I trembled.

"Sorry macca, I couldn't help myself!"

"It's alright," I assured him as I grabbed his face, "I liked it." I smushed my drunken lips against his.
We lightly kissed each others lips, smiling into most of the kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Johns POV ~~~~~~~~

Paul and I were kissing, we were really kissing! Soon I wanted more. I lightly bit his lip and tried to get him to open his mouth.
"John," he pulled away.

"Yes macca?"

"I'm sorry, but this isn't fair to Jane."

"Oh," I looked away, "I'm sorry."

"No don't feel bad," he cheeks became red, "I liked it."

"Really?" I asked with a smile. He nodded.

"Yer much better than Jane."

"Then why did we stop?" I moved a little closer to Paul.

"Cause John, as of right now, I am in a relationship!"

"No one needs to know! Please Paul."

I laughed a little, causing me to fall off the bed. I grabbed Paul's arm, causing him to fall with me. Paul landed on top of me, once again, our faces were inches apart.

"Oh who am I kidding!"

Paul smashed his lips up against mine and we began making out. I slightly opened my mouth, next thing I know, Paul's tongue was exploring my mouth. I moved my hands to his waist and suck my fingers in the elastic waist band of his boxers.

"What are ye doin John?" Paul asked as he sat up on top of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I paused, "I was hopin that we would, ye know, go a little farther than kissin."

"How far?"

"Far."