Secret Love

Year: 1964

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Johns POV~~~~~~~~~

I could see Paul's face getting red, I could see him debating with himself. Soon I grabbed him and pinned him on the ground.
"Yer gonna like it," I kissed his chest, "I promise."

I began kissing his chest while working down to his boxers. I could see a look of nervousness on his face. I wrapped my hands around his boxers and pulled them down. I started with giving him a light hand job.

"J-j-john!" He exclaimed. I flashed him a smile and continued. "JOHN STOP!" He yelled.

"What's wrong macca?"

"We're both drunk, I think we just need to go to bed, get some rest, and forget about all this."

A look of disappointment flushed my face. "Oh, alright." I stood up and helped Paul get off the ground.

"Thank ye John," Paul cupped my cheek and gave me one last kiss. "Now go to bed."
The next morning Brian came and knocked on our doors.
"C'MON BOYS! WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GO!"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back.

"Shhh," Paul said quietly, "ma head hurts, a lot, now both of ye, shut up."

"Sorry macca."

"John, do ye remember anythin from last night?"

"No," I lied.

"We were really drunk off our asses, then everything from the fourth beer on, is all kinda just blank."

"Yeah,"

"I should call Jane, let 'er know I miss 'er."

"Phones over there," I quietly said.

"Thanks John," Paul smiled and walked into the next room.
What the fuck was I thinking, Paul would never like me. I should never have kissed him. What the fuck did I do.

The ride to the concert was quiet, and awkward for me. The concert took place later that night, I couldn't stop looking at Paul. I tried and tried, but I just couldn't do it. Occasionally I turned around to see Ringo, he stole the occasional look to George. When the concert was over we all spoke in the dressing room.

"John, what was up with ye tonight?" George asked.

"I could ask Ringo the same," I said while looking over to Ringo.

"Ringo doesn't need to explain anything," George nervously said.
I narrowed my eyes and looked at them suspiciously.

"Whatever ye say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ringos POV ~~~~~~~~

We all rode home from the concert together, John was acting very strange around Paul. When we got to the hotel I pulled John aside and started talking to him.
"What is wrong with ye?"

"What do ye mean?"

"Ye seem...off."

"I'm fine," his voice became shakey.

"John..."

"Oh alright! Last night Paul and I were drunk and," he cleared his throat, "stuff happened."

"What kind if stuff?"

"Hand stuff. I-I don't wanna talk about this anymore." He looked to me. "What happened between ye and George?"

My face was flushed and I began sweating nervously. "Stuff."

"What kinda stuff?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," I turned away from John and headed for the lift.

"Did ye like it?" He asked.

"Unfortunately yes." I continued walking for the lift. I got up to my room and tried opening the door. "Shit," I said, "George, open up!" I began knocking on the door. "George let's go! I forgot me key!"
I heard him open the door.

"Took ye long enough," he said with a smile. He pulled me in, slamming the door behind me. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. "Ye did great today Richie."

"Ye did better than me!"

"Oh stop." George began blushing. "Do ye wanna watch the telly?"

"Sure, why not,"
George grabbed my hands and dragged me to the couch. We laid down and he wrapped his long arms around my small body.
"Ye know what's amazing," George asked.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Turning on the telly, or opening up the newspaper, and not being there."