Information on Izuku

FOTO: 

FOTO: 

Sorry, but I didn't find the name of the artist so if you know it can you type it in a comment and i'll write it bello the image.

-Full Name: Izuku (Midoriya - Previously)/(Shoji - Now).

-Age: 18 Years

-Quirk: Minos' Bull.

Explanation: Has the mutation of a Minotaur, a mythical beast of greek mythos, giving him strength, speed, durability, very strong horns, and a small but useful regenerative power, in which he can regenerate small body parts, like eyes, finger, and his horns, unless they were damaged with celestian bronze, a metal made to damage those with monster blood.

-Family and Friends:

=Father Figure: Mr Shoji, a Quirkless man, who works as a doctor, and married Sea Lady, after they both saved eachother, first she save him form a villain, but she ended injured, so he nursed and cured her at his hospital.

=Mother Figure: Mrs Shoji, otherwise known as the superheroine Sea Lady, who basically took care of him, since Nezu, couldn't raise a child.

=Childhood Best friend, and Brother: Mezo Shoji, because they bonded through their mutations.

= Grandfather figure: Nezu, the one who first found hima abandoned in the alley, and the one who taughthim the code of how a hero should behave.

=Childhood Friend: Pony Tsunotori, after he and Shoji defended her from some bullies, that were mocking her for her appearance.