2:2 This Year Will Be Different

This Year Will Be Different
Part 3
————

This Year Will Be DifferentPart 3————

————

RECAP

You nodded, putting your hands in your pockets. "Good meeting you, Damon." You said.

Damon walked backwards towards the door. "You too, Kate." He responded and walked out the door.

You then walked over to Ric and sat on the stool next to him. "Any idea on how to kill this monster?" You asked, starring up at Ric.

"No clue." Ric responded, looking between your eyes.

————

You watched as the monster was walking towards Landon. Landon had no clue as he was listening to music and drawing. You watched as the monster went to grab him and you couldn't just sit around and do nothing. "Icaeus!" You chanted, moving your arm backwards, making the monster fly away from Landon.

You ran towards it, jumping into the air with your werewolf strength and punched it in the face. You landed on the ground and turned around, only to be hit by the monsters arm and thrown onto the floor. You looked over at the monster as you laid on the floor, it roared at you but you quickly reacted and started getting up. "Icaeu-" You got cut off as it grabbed a hold of your throat, his hand overlapping your nose and mouth, causing the air in your lungs to be knocked out of you.

Trying your nearest to escape was hard since you couldn't really do much without chanting a spell to become free. You stared as the monster raised its hand, about to punch you or do something worse but then an arrow flew into the hand, and you got dropped to the ground, grunting.

As you laid on the floor, catching your breathe, Ric ran forward and punched the monster in the stomach. He tried putting a arrow in the crossbow but the monster grabbed him by the shirt and threw him. You had finally gotten up. "Hey you!" You got the monsters attention. "Incendia!" The monsters head then set on fire.

After tapping it's head many times the fire went out and a giant eye was revealed. It then roared, mad at you. "New theory. Cyclops." Alaric said, groaning as he looked over at you.

You nodded. "Yeah." You breathed out, panting. You walked forward and grabbed the crossbow he dropped, it was already loaded so you didn't have to do anything. You pointed the crossbow at the monster, aiming the crossbow up at the monsters' eye. You fired it, the arrow soared through the air and right into it's eye.

It stopped everything it was doing and instead became limp, you lowered the crossbow as you watched the monsters body fall to the ground, dead with a giant thud. Alaric came running up to you, panting as he did. "Eugh." He said, grossed out. "You think it's really a.." Alaric trailed off.