Chapter 8: Is that Really You?

Bryce stared at the other green object. Who seems just as shock as him but for different reasons. Amelia opens her eyes and groans before cutting herself off seeing Liam just standing there. Bryce got up and stumbled forward a bit pointing at Liam, opening his mouth to speak. But he was quickly interrupted by Liam's oddly cheery smile appear.

"My god! I didn't know that there was more people! I thought there wasn't Airy?" Liam said looking at the sky.

"Surpriiiiiiise......!" Airy said, his voice drawn out and slightly happy. Still dull, but happy. Mostly at the fact that Liam didn't remember anything by just looking at Bryce, Amelia, or anyone else.

Bryce, ran over to Liam. Grabbing him by his shoulders and shaking him a bit. "LIAM?! IS THAT—? ARE YOU OKAY?!" Bryce yelled, checking Liam for injuries. Which he did note that Liam's leg seemed slightly f*cked again.

"Uh—? Are you okay...? uhmmmm..." Liam looked at Bryce for a minute. REALLY confused. "Whaaats yoour naaame...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Also slightly concerned about The other objects immediately change in mood. He also wasn't happy about being shaken or Bryce gripping his arms so tightly.

Bryce let go and stumbled back a bit. "L-Liam? Hahah.... It's me! I know you used to call me Soda Bottle— as well... But it's Bryce." He yelled, nervously laughing in between words. They started using their real names just before Liam went missing to spite Airy.

"Yeah! Why are you acting so weird Liam?" Amelia asked standing up. Liam shifted his attention to the other girl.

"Uh... Do I know, any of you?" Liam asks extremely confused at this point. He was also starting to get a headache. He rubbed his head looking back to Bryce, who was nearly at a loss for words.

"N-no Liam! What's wrong with you it's me! Don't you..." Bryce nearly choked on his words, tearing up. "Don't you remember...?" He asked shaking a little now. Trying to smile. It was difficult he almost couldn't manage.

"I-I'm sorry... haha. I don't really know who you are." Liam mumbled apologetically. He felt bad for letting him down. And was also startled by how a complete stranger was getting emotional over this. He didn't understand what was going on. "Maybe you've got the wrong—?"

"N-NO I DON'T! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Bryce screamed, clenching his fists. "WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!" Bryce spat angrily, and sorrowfully.

"Who did what—?! Nobody d-did anything! What are you doing—?!" Liam asked, backing away. As he saw another object shove Bryce out of the way and storm towards him. "He-hey! Don't—!"

"Mold— Charlotte! What are you doing?!" Bryce asked stumbling away. Watching as Charlotte grabbed Liam by his handle and started looking in his back pouch. Liam WAS a Backpack after all.

"H-hey!! Airy! Help!" Liam yelled. But didn't get a reply other then shuffling and movement above them. Before Liam went inside the 'Plane' airy DID say he needed to get something ready after he was introduced.

"Shut up, you green little piece of shit..." Charlotte mumbled. Before looking back at Bryce. "I'm looking for clues. Maybe there's something in here that can tell us what— OW!" Charlotte yelled and winced as Liam punched her. "Oh you little—! I'm trying to HELP you!!" She shoved Liam over, digging through the contents of his back way rougher then before.