The Secret Hideaway♡

He was right where we said to meet. Under the canopy of trees with the bench beneath it.. the branches make a perfect curtain that you can't see through unless you move them aside. Perfect for activities of the unholy nature ♡

We do this little "exchange" from time to time because we both have busy lives ♡

I move the low branches aside, and he takes the time to look me up and down and examine what I was wearing for him this time. It was a black skirt and a worn-out black sweater that fell off my shoulders. He chuckles..

"Hehehe, you look beautiful as always ♡"

I move past the canopy and make my way to in front of him..

"And you are just as charming as always ♡"
I don't waste time as I climb onto his lap and kiss him passionately as I let my fingers linger in his hair. Only to break the kiss and trail my lips down his neck, leaving small hickeys and hearing gasping moans come from him begging me not to stop ♡
I stop for a moment and grab his face to make him look at me, smirking while I do so..
" You are doing so well~" " Undress for me so I can reward you ♡"

He doesn't hesitate to slip his shirt off, and I stop him.. I unbutton his pants and slid them down along with his underwear, and his member sprang from his pants, and I look up at him with mischievous eyes..

"Mm~ Ask properly, and i can give you what you want~ ♡"

He blushes and whispers..

"Please use me~ Make me cum Mistress ♡"

I giggle and eagerly take him fully into my mouth, and he gasps and lets out a breathy moan. I come up just long enough to get out..

"Such a Good Boy ♡"

I immediately go again and continuously bob my head, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. His hands lightly push my hair out of my face and gripping the bench to resist from grabbing my head and face fucking me. I come up for air and giggle a bit noticing the whiteness of his knuckles from grabbing it so hard.

"You know you don't have to do that, right?"

He looks at me, out of breath

"I don't want to hurt you, and if I force you, it might hurt.."

I laugh

"You won't hurt me, so don't be a little bitch~ ♡"

As I say this I go to grab my hair to put it up but he grabbed a handfull of my hair and made me take him into my mouth fully again and this time he started pushing my head down and bucking his hips into my throat. All I could do was moan and look at his face as he was making himself cum with my mouth..

"Fuck.. I'm gonna cum~ Ah Yes~ ♡"

He unloads into my throat and slowly pulls out so my mouth is just dripping cum. I swallow happily, and He looks at me and smirks.

"Damn.. you are so good baby ♡ I think it is your turn. Bend over darling ♡"

I put my knees on the bench and bend just enough to where my black lace panties show from under my skirt. Which makes his member twitch and rise again as he sees the wetness that was on my panties. He chuckles evilly...

"Such a cute little angel! Getting aroused by just sucking my cock? I wonder how much you can take until you cum~♡"

He slid my panties to my knees in one swift motion and started circling my clit with his thumb earning muffled gasps and whimpers from me as i cover my mouth; He smirks and bends down to my ear and saids..

"Remember this isn't far from a park, so watch your volume.. Also-"

He stops touching me and plants a firm slap on my ass making me yelp. He covers my mouth and sticks the finger He was using to pleasure me into my mouth to silence me.

"Watch your fucking attitude when you speak to me.. I'll show you to call me a little bitch"

He jerked his pants down forcfully and he gripped my hips, thrusting himself into my wet core while keeping his fingers in my mouth so I don't make as much noise. I almost bite his fingers from the roughness but instead all I could do was salivate and let out breathy moans as he ravished my body; biting my shoulder and pushing fully inside and stopping to place a hickey beside the bite mark., making me shiver in response. I whimper..

"Daddy, please.. I'm so close~ "Ah, please don't stop ♡"

He chuckles against my skin and moves his hands to my hips; scratching his way down my back; leaving bloody lines in their wake and gripping my hips so I'm flush against him. I have to cover my mouth to keep from alerting anyone close by. He whispers..

"No ♡"

I turn my head so I can see him and whine..

"Ah! What? What do you mean, no?"

He covers his mouth and chuckles. He pulls out of me and stands back to admire the beautiful ass that had a skirt lightly draped over it, shaking slightly and ever so slowly dripping with arousal. I whimper and rock my hips back and forth, attempting to entice him. I mumble a please ♡

"Well, I don't think you deserve it since you didn't ask properly... right?~"

I freeze. I'm taken aback that he would use my own trick on me but ill happily oblige ♡ I slowly turn around and sit on the bench covering my core with my skirt and look up at him with pleading eyes and whimper...

"Please use me, Daddy~ I need you to breed me please ♡"

He smirks and bends down to my level. He chuckles and says..

"I was expecting you to put up more of a fight Angel~ But you did ask so sweetly, I can't say no to such a desperate little whore in need of my attention ♡"

He dips his head lower; flicking up my skirt to reveal a little puddle of wetness on the bench from his honeyed words swirling in my head. He smiles to see his words have such an effect on me. Without warning he shoves his head under my skirt and starts to lick and suck my core aggressively, making me accidentally moan out loud and grab his hair. He stops and looks up at me and slowly puts his finger to his lips. I whimper quietly and nod in agreement. He dipped his head again and I covered my mouth with one hand and gripped his hair with the other. His tongue was magical, like a flame flicking up an ice cube; making it melt with each stroke of fire. I was nearing my breaking point when I noticed he was getting off to all of my noises. He started stroking himself while pleasuring me and was getting impatient. I use my hand already gripping his hair, and I pull his head from my core, a string of saliva connecting the two. Between breaths, I say..

"Daddy.. please..I can't take anymore teasing~ I want to be filled with your cum ♡"

He chuckles and slowly kisses his way up my body until he reaches my lips. He said..

"You have such good timing, Angel~."

He rams back into me and doesn't slow down as I wrap myself around him and bury my teeth in his neck to prevent noise, and as i bite him, he's unable to stop himself from letting out a breathy moan as he fills me. I cum with him and I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him into me, kissing the spot where I bit him to make sure it didn't hurt too much ♡ I whisper..

"Fuck I love you so much honey~ Mm we do need to get dressed though.. we have already made a lot of noise ♡"

He sighs and wraps his arms around me, burying his head in my neck. He mumbles..

"Fuck em"

Then he removes his head from my neck and looks at me.

"But I fucking love you too ♡"

He kisses me gently one more time before slowly pulling out. I shake a little as he does so, but im more focused on the fact that as soon as he did that.. cum started running through the wood panels of the bench. And on the bench.. In two spots. He stared at me, just giggling and smiling about the little mess he made of such a pretty girl. I was giggling and hiding my face because of how embarrassing it was. I motion for my bag, and he hands me my wipes and the bottle of water out of it. I clean both of us off and our little mess off the bench. Then we both get dressed, and he holds the vines aside for me as we both leave our secret little Hideaway ♡