17.

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

This morning I again woke up curled up in Jungkook's arms, spooned in his chest as he gave me the warmth my heart begged for years

I turned facing him , my arms reaching his soft brown hair , they have grown a lot, since I first met him. But I love it, I love to have my fingers in them. He smiles everytime I do it. I wonder if he loves it when I do that.

I lean forward pecking his lips softly. He had to be so cute while asleep I can't help but stare at how calm he looks.

I remember still, the moments like this when I started to fall in love with him.

The way he made me feel , it had absolutely nothing to do with what the queen or the king or the courtiers or anyone else. Or what they even thought of us. No!!

But It was everything to do with him and I.

Everything to do with us.

I was falling in love with how he was hard with others but gentle when he looked me. His eyes won't lie.

Never.

I always thought how difficult it is to fall in love, to feel so deeply about someone , but for Jungkook it was easy. He was so easy to love. Easy to give him my heart, I would not think twice.

I don't think if ever in future, he leaves me, I'd want bad for him. Never. My souls lives in him...I'm happy when he is happy.

Sounds dramatic!!!

But that's how you feel when you love someone.

He makes me feel home,  he makes me feel the world is not so strange. He makes me believe , if I'll hold out a hand for someone to catch it, I just know he will.

What kinder gift can someone give another one???

It's LOVE perhaps.

It should be so simple to do and that's what I feel for this man in my arms.

I feel love.

So much love, I feel like I'd cry.

My world opens his eyes softly. I stare amazingly how his pupils dilate as the light penetrates them.

He groans, rubbing his eyes like a baby.

I smile.

"Had a good sleep? " I voice softly.

He looks back at me. Takes me in his arms and press a kiss on my bare shoulder.

"I always get a good sleep with you in my arms"

I laugh, holding him near to me.

It's been a week already we had did it, I remember him taking care of me when I couldn't walk properly.

I remember he got my food in bed, he helped me freshen up, he had made sure to come and tell me everyday how beautiful I was, and he was so happy to have me in his life,he had done everything for me.

We did it twice more again.

To be honest, I didn't feel like doing it then.

Not because I didn't like it or enjoyed it.

Absolutely not, the night was the best night I would ever asked for.

But now that I spent a week with him in chambers in his arms, with him taking care of me. I thought, yes I love making love to him. But I love him being in his senses and loving me in his true state.

He wouldn't look at me when we did it, but when we were low, like this normally. He would stare at me for hours.

He wouldn't leave my bed at night  like this normally, but when we did it for those two times, he had left my side for half of the night, I don't know for what. But nothing can compensate the coldness by body felt once he was gone, his warmth was gone.

But I remember when he use to came back an hour later, he wouldn't feel soft and cuddly. InStead he was very stiff and in his boundaries.

So I liked him like this more.

And I wish to have him like this forever.