35.

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

They put me in a room all by myself once we were off the court. It was may be some room outside the main palace,it wasn't the usual rooms we would use. Room was massive, Large enough for a table and twelve chairs. But certainly it was empty now. Horrifyingly silent.

The shadows of where portraits used to hang on the walls, rectangles of unblemished wallpaper. The curtains were half burnt, deadly torn. They left me  petrified. I couldn't hyperventilate when all I could physically do was breathe.

I stayed stunned, the tables had turned just in few hours and here I was been auctioned. Jungkook had let me go.

He had let those men drag me and stand me up for other men to take. It was vulnerable, it was heartbreaking more then that.

My eyes ached with weight of unshed tears. He was my only home, didn't he know that?

Something inside me made me not want to see him ever again, but half of me still had my eyes on him.

Half of me hated the way he threw me away to those hungry men, but half of me wanted to snuggle close to him and ask him if he would still want me back?

Half of me still wanted to understand his side and forgive all of him.

I sat there staring numbly at the mirror, the clothes I was wearing matched the red shot eyes of mine.

I felt uncomfortable, and naked with amount of revealing clothes I had been forced to wear.

The red hanbok was deep neckline, almost travelling till my mid sternum. The skirt underneath had a long slit across my thigh, the jewelry was kept minimal, to let those greedy men have nice look of honey skin they would be getting there hands on.

Thought of those men even looking at me  with those lusty eyes made me disgusted.

I was shattered, I was torn open and let to bleed alone.

I wanted to run away, but at the same time I just wanted to give up and let people do things to me as they want, I didn't wanted to fight anymore. I was tired doing that for every moment of my life.

I was tired.

Jungkook today made me feel as if I had a hole in middle of me, he made me feel pathetic and hollow. Feeling was unexplainable.

I shivered when the door was shoved opened suddenly. The cold breeze making hair of my back neck to stand freeze.

Terror settled in me when the thought of guards dragging me back to Hall for auction  transpired  inside me.

I would die here rather, no?

But then I saw her.

Yeri walked inside.