32.

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

I feel my steady breathe as I walk through the bushes and trees, my hands feel sweety with how much tightly I have clasped the woolen gloves, I smile looking at them, they remind me of time back when I had prepared those soft velvety once for my honour.

The air feels cold today as compared to what it ever had, moon shines with the stars pacing around me, it's just pretty. I wrap my arms around my body as the temperature starts to fall as I go deeper and deeper into the woods. I was too eager to even notice I had left my shawl in my chambers itself.

It doesn't take any long, when I hear a soft voice humming the melody, I stop soon, and I see Jungkookie lying on the slightly wet grass, his arms spread  wide, his eyes big and wide staring at the moon again. I wonder what he loves so much about the moon, I have seen his eyes glow and shimmer with spark everytime he stares at it.

He looks at peace, and that's what I have ever asked for.

My eyes scan the place, the hills is little higher then the other one around, higher for the small huts to be seen which are down the village. It's surrounded with trees bearing beautiful flowers, it's cool and calm.

This is his another safe place.

"Pearl? " My eyes instantly fall on the man who stares at me with a smile and dreamy eyes.

I nod and walk back to him, he is no more lying on the grass.

"You didn't had to catch me around here Jungkookie, It was supposed to be a surprise " He holds my wrist delicately as I say.

He pulls me over him, I let my self settle between him, back of my shoulder touching his firm hard chest, my head on his shoulder blade, and his cheeks soft on my hair.

"This is not really the first time I have caught you sneaking on me pearl" He laughs.

And that makes me flushed, I do remember the very first time I had chased him secretly, walking tiptoed till his bedroom, and then he had turned around ready to almost snap my neck out of my body.

I still remember that day, when his eyes had met mine and I knew I would someday eventually fall harder for them.

"I can recognize you with the way your breathe"

I breathe deeply.

He wraps his hands around me, bringing me closer to him, his hands hold mine, we were almost back hugging.

I let myself be at ease too, my eyes follow his eyes as I stare back at moon and stars.

"Why do you keep on staring at moon ? Were you thinking of anything? " I ask

He shakes of his head.

"I was not staring at moon, I was staring at the pole star" I look back at him