Chapter 1

╔ 私のストーリーへようこそ╗- Japanese

〔Semoga kalian menikmati ceritaku〕- Indonesia

"Hope you enjoy my story" - English

                     𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
                ⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
   •ᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓ•

〔Will BoBoiBoy be okay?〕Ying asked worried. 〔Come on Ying, Stay positive. Its BoBoiBoy were Talking about, Of course he will〕Yaya tried to cheer up her friend, but she too was worried. 〔Fang, do you know where we are?〕Yaya asked. 〔Japan...But a bit different 〕Fang asnwered. 〔A Bit different??〕 Gopal who's now curious. 〔yeah.. 80% of the people here have these so Called 'Quirks' Which in our dictionary, Powers〕Gopal being the curious boy he is wanted to ask but was cut off. 〔A-agh... Where ..are we?..〕Boboiboy Was awake! He was trying to stand up when yaya used her power to float him up 〔BoBoiBoy! Dont move〕 Yaya warned him. 〔Ah.. thanks...Yaya〕He thanked her receiving a Gentle smile. 〔Ok, Ying Maybe look around and see if you can find anything to treat BoBoiBoy's Wounds, Fang search more info about this place, Gopal use your powers so we can make herbs〕Yaya commanded Her Friend's which they all nodded in response.

A few minutes later Boboiboy was bandaged up but Fang was disappointed in his self cause he's the only one who couldn't finish the task that was given to him. 〔Dont worry about it too much Fang, We Can research all together later〕 BoBoiBoy tried to cheer up mushroom boy which worked. Then they heard a loud explosion, When they went there they saw some students and a teacher who was badly injured. So by instincts they rushed there. 〔Earth Wall!〕Just then a Wall made of Rocks Protected the students. 〔Shadow Hands!〕A hand made of Shadows then picked up the students and put them down, Behind the Earth wall. The students we're shocked as they look to the side they saw 5 teenagers like the same age as them. One has gloves made of rocks but was almost covered in bandages and the other one has his hands glowing Black-ish purple. Then they look at the two girls. One ran super fast and came back with their Teacher. ╔S-Sensei!╗ They yelled. ╔Dont worry, Your Teacher's fine now, Please dont get out of the wall or try to be Stubborn.╗ Ying then looked at Boboiboy. ╔BoBoiBoy! Fang! Take out hand guy!╗ Ying shouted to them making them nod. The Earth wall then disappeared and there was a Ehm... fat guy infront of them, With his hands formed like a gun . ╔Heheh Dont worry as, I Gopal Will Protect You! Food transformation!╗ although the first sentence made the students sweat drop, the second one made them curious. Gopal shooted some of material that were used to attack his friends and it was successful changed into foods. ╔Gravitational Pull!╗ ╔Slow-Mo Power!╗ The Y duo used their powers signalling the the others to attack. ╔Shadow Gorilla! Attack!╗ ╔Earth Golem! ╗ the two spawned in their pets so they can take care of the nomu's. Then they focused on the main problem, these people were recking this place and they have to stop them.

After a few minutes of fighting they managed to defeat them but they got away due to a guy who can make portals. The steel doors opened, Revealing heroes and 1-A's Class rep. But they were late the fight had already ended. They were surprised at the sight but still helped the injured. "Grab the injured, and take them here" one said. While the other heroes were busy Helping. One buff guy went to them with a mouse bear(?). 〔Awesome Everyone! 〕he praised his friends while doing his 'awesome' pose. His friends just smiled bright . ╔Hello, Young ones╗ The No.1 Hero greeted them. They're leader turned around , this made the two Stare at him in shock. BoBoiBoy noticed this and got a little uncomfortable. ╔Uhm, Its Rude to stare at people Mister╗ he said in the politest way. ╔Ah yes, I Am Sorry, But if i may ask, Are you okay?╗ the two were worried for the poor kid. ╔Yes i am , But you should probably worry about them╗ he pointed at the batch of students. Earning a Smack. 〔Ouch!?〕 he turned around. 〔Your the most injured, Your wound hasn't even healed properly , yet you worry about them!?〕Ying who was worried and furious smacked her friend again. 〔Aduh.. I was just asking them.〕 BoBoiBoy groaned because of the smack. ╔Malaysian?╗the pro hero thought.  ╔Can you guys follow me to the police Station, real quick?╗ he asked them. 〔He doesn't think were that dumb does he?〕 gopal Then got smacked on the head by Fang. Ying and the others nodded and followed the guy. On the way to the police station was quite an awkward ride. No one wanted to talk as Fang warned them that the guy could understand Malaysian. 〔Just, Try and contact Anyone related to ...You know... and tell them where we are〕Boboiboy Ordered them. All might heard this, so he was a bit cautious.