Chapter 2

╔ 私のストーリーへようこそ╗- Japanese

〔Semoga kalian menikmati ceritaku〕- Indonesia

"Hope you enjoy my story" - English

                     𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
                ⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
   •ᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓ•

╔Heyya Kiddo's╗ a blonde man came and greeted them. The Kokotiam Gang except for BoBoiBoy stood up and greeted him. ╔Can you guys understand Japanese?╗He asked. ╔Yes, We can Sir! ╗They asnwered while smiling brightly. ╔Ehm, Whats happening to your friend?╗ he pointed at Boboiboy. ╔Please dont mind him, He's just...Having a little bit of peace╗as Yaya said that she used her powers and she lifted BoBoiBoy up. ╔Lets go now Sir!╗She said receiving a nod from the Blondie.

╔Dont you think, he's taking too long?╗ Gopal who misses his Bff asked. ╔Haiya , Gopal let him be! He just got them back or did you forget?╗ Ying smacked him. ╔hmm.. Mr. Present Mic Is your house fit for 11 people?╗ Yaya asked. ╔A-ah.. I dont think so why?╗ Present mic who almost choked on his own spit asked. ╔Ohh, Nothing , Hehe╗ Ying asnwered him.

After a few minutes of driving they finally reach his apartment. ╔Make yourselves at home!╗ he said and the kokotiam just went inside the apartment or their temporary home. ╔He really misses them huh?╗ Ying who placed BoBoiBoy on the couch. ╔Let him talk to them Ying, He Probably Missed Them╗ Yaya joined her Friend. ╔Why cant Fang Just Let them all out then?╗ Gopal Asked. ╔I Cant, First BoBoiBoy's still talking to them. Second, Present mic said this house isn't fit for 11 people.╗ Fang stated. Present mic heard this and came to them. ╔If i may ask. Who is he talking about?╗ he asked them only to receive a few weird looks. ╔Ahm, He's talking to his brother's ╗ Yaya said while smiling. ╔Oh, What did you mean by 'He Really Misses them' Haven't they talked before?╗ he asked them again. ╔Huh. That officer didn't show you the recording of our convo yet. Thats surprising.╗ Fang was the one who said this. ╔I see... Well make yourselves home, I need to go attend a meeting at school╗ he said leaving the kids. 〔Well what're you waiting for Fang!? Get them out!〕Gopal wanting for his bff to wake up shakes fang 〔I- I will J-just stop Sh-shaking m-me !〕the poor boy was finally let go. 〔But We cant just call them, BoBoiBoy's still talking to them〕Ying was thinking of a plan. BoBoiBoy suddenly spoke.

〔There's No need to do that, I've already talked to them〕Boboiboy was happy, He was happy he has friends like them..

〔You see Fang! You were too slow!〕Gopal Shouted. 〔Hey! Its not my fault, So dont blame me!〕He shouted back

At UA Meeting room

(Ok so this was just basically what the kokotiam said when they were at the Police station so Just skip this hehe)

                          ► ▌▌ ■
       0:03–|————————?:??

╔When we were going back 'Home' We got contacted that it was being attacked. BoBoiBoy being the worried person he is insisted to go, Even if he was the one who was targeted. When we got there the place was...Recked to pieces..╗ Gopal stopped letting one of them continue.

╔We went there to help only to find the other's severely injured. We saw our Commander, Who was held by the collar. By that noseless monkey demanding for BoBoiBoy. He said he'll never find him but it was too late we were already there. He then threw our Commander aside hitting his back hard against the metal wall. Of course BoBoiBoy was mad so , he rushed to attack the villain, we called him but he didn't listen so we just helped him.. ╗ Ying continued then stopped letting the other continue.