Chapter 2

Aaron
- I woke up in the back of a van . A crossed from me there where two other girls . Both looked 16 . I looked down and there was blood or something . But I was scared as hell . One thing I knew I was hanging out with my Bestfriend then one thing leads to another I'm in a fucking van !
- then all of a sudden we stopped . And I was scared . Then someone opens the back of the van . " get up ladies ! " the man said banging on the door . I didn't move . The other two girls got out . But as soon as I got out Cameron came back in the van . " if you don't get out of this fucking van , I will punish you . " . Then I quickly got up and followed the rest of the girls . I had no idea where I was . I looked around and it kind looked like an abandoned storage unit place .
- then this one other guy who was also pretty cute . Took me do like an doctors office. But it was a nasty one . An old Chinese lady came up to me and stuck a needle in my arm . Next thing I new I passed out in the hot guys arms .
- after all of that I went into like a storage room with 2 bunk beds . I got the bottom bunk and cried my self to sleep . I just wanted to be home . But then again I don't really think my parents even know I'm gone . There probably out at a bar drinking .

------------------
- " ASSES UP LADIES !! " I didn't get up . The other girls did but I didn't . I just sat there in the bed . I started to hear voices , " put this on " , " your coming with me " . Things like that . Then the voices got closer . " well well well ... Who do we have here ? Not listening when we say something ? Second strike . 1 more and you get punished. Now get you ass up and go to the court yard . " the guy said . " jack cut her some slack she's new . " Cameron said laughing .
- and I got up and went to the court yard . I sat down on a bench watching other girls either cry or talk .
" hi .. My name is Emma . " a girl about 15 came up to me and sat down on the bench . I didn't say anything else back . I just stood there in almost paralyzed. " hello ? Oh I know what's up with you . You're new . You're gonna be like this for a while . But trust me you'll get used to it . " she talked again .
" my name is Aaron . I'm 17 . And I was at a bar and I got abducted . By Cameron.. And then they drugged me ."
- I got up and walked away. " can I go to the bathroom " I asked one of the guards . " no . Not until I can say you can go . " then he turned back to look at one of the girls working out and doing squats.
- I walked over and sat straight back down on the bench . " how long have you been in here Emma ? " . Emma just looked down at the ground " 3 years , but they move us from place to place . Sometimes they even take us to people's houses and make us do things . It's disgusting , but I try not to think about it . " Emma said still looking down at the ground .
- " I don't even think my parents care that I'm gone " Emma said looking up at me . " three years Aaron . There baby girl gone , by the flash of there eyes . I was just walking with my friends in the mall . Then I went to the bathroom and next thing I knew I'm in the back of a van . " before Emma could finish jack yelled for us to go back to our rooms and sleep .