Chapter 3: We Meet Again

A/N: The votes are in and you can see the to see who is the winner by the title.

???:Talking

'Thinking'

*Action*

"Mikel and Lucian talking to each other with their minds"

Mikel POV

I flew as fast as I could to get away from that village, the last thing I need is for Schicksal to get their hands on this kid and do experiments on him. Even though I am about 10 miles away from that village, I feel like I am being followed by Valkyries. As I kept flying I spotted a large tree to rest for a while, fighting all those honkai may have been fun but it still takes a toll on my stamina.

 I stopped under a large tree and looked around to make sure nothing was following me. After checking the surroundings, I looked at the tree and it... was bigger than I thought.

(If you want a reference on how tall Mikel's great one form is to the tree, from the ground to the middle of the tree is how tall Mikel's great one form is

(If you want a reference on how tall Mikel's great one form is to the tree, from the ground to the middle of the tree is how tall Mikel's great one form is. also ignore the guy in the bottom middle)

I laid the kid down and leaned him against the tree, trying to make him as comfortably as possible. Then I flew to the nearest branch and sat on it, while sitting on the branch I looked out into the surrounding forest making sure it was safe.

While sitting up here, I have been lost in thought think about the aftermath at the village. one question remained in my mind...

Mikel: 'Why did they bow to me?'

While sitting up there and thinking, I looked down at the sleeping kid at the base of the tree. He reminds me a lot  of the doll back in Yharnam, if I remember correctly his name is Lucian Eclipse.

Mikel: 'Hmm I wonder what he is dreaming about'

I used my powers to peer into his dream, maybe I could talk to him in his dream...

No POV

As Mikel peered into Lucian's dream and he was amazed by what he was seeing. He was stars and galaxies shining bright, he saw the sun shine on two moons. One was blue and on the other side was a dull red moon. In the center space of the two moons was Lucian, who seemed to stare out the endless bright void, while his book orbited around him like a planet orbiting around the sun.

 In the center space of the two moons was Lucian, who seemed to stare out the endless bright void, while his book orbited around him like a planet orbiting around the sun