Chapter 1: See you at VidCon!

"Hopefully I'll have today's vlog out before I leave for VidCon, I'd hate to edit while I'm on the plane or something. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! I'll see you at VidCon!", Y/n shot her camera a small smile before flipping it shut.

She quickly took out the SD card and made her way into her room. She procrastinated heavily on filming her vlog tonight, and she still had to edit it and have it out by tomorrow at 2:30pm like always. 

It was already 11:24pm and her shift at work started at 9am, so she NEEDED to edit now since she wouldn't be home until 3pm tomorrow. 

After editing it as quickly and best as she could, she went to bed at 1am. 

                                                                   Next Morning

Y/n quickly shut off her loud ass alarm and got ready for work. She didn't HAVE to work. She averaged at over 600k views per video and she got paid a considerable amount with partnerships and advertising. With all that youtube money, she shouldn't have to worry about going to work every Tuesday and Thursday. Y/n just never got around to quitting after her channel reached 1 million subscribers. 

Yes, even as a featured creator for VidCon, she still works at Starbucks.