☁️Boozed with Love

(BF POV for the whole thing)

I was on the couch, talking with Girlfriend. I took a small sip of my shot and so did she with her red wine. We were chatting and laughing it off while occasionally talking about the chaos that was around us. People were mainly in small clusters and a good amount of people were either drunk or tipsy. Some were dancing to whatever pop music was playing, others were just rambling with each other or making out. Shuffles of pop and classics were booming from the Girlfriend's speakers in the dimly lit living room.

"Actually, why did you even throw this party anyway?" I asked Girlfriend. "Hah well, I wanted to have a party but my parents always throw these big, dramatic parties. It's not like I hate those kinds of parties but I prefer these smaller ones you know? One that still has the vibes, the drinks, and the funk, but with fewer people and being real chill in the comfort of my own home. And c'mon, my parents are away doing whatever "business" they're doing so I gotta take this chance!" Girlfriend explained. I chuckled and nodded in response.

More chit-chat and a few more drinks later, I went over to the kitchen to get a napkin. Suddenly, someone tugged on my crewneck and swiftly pulled me away from the crowd. Seconds later, I was pinned to the wall with a familiar figure looming above me, it was Pico.

"*Chuckle* Darlinggg, why are y-you soooooooooo...hic...fucking c-c-cute?" Pico slurred unsteadily, digging his head into my chest. His whole face was flushed red, clothes and hair ruffled and messy, his smell of booze hit me hard, and he couldn't even stand straight.

"I-, *giggle* Pico sweetheart. Your ass got drunk." I commented, giving him a light kiss on the head. "Damn, you smell like shit, got wasted huh," I added. 

"Hehe, maybeee...hic- B-but in the enddd, all that matters is y-youuu... <33" Pico leaned his warm body onto me and hugged me tightly. Then he just started laughing to himself.

"*Sigh* Ok, you're definitely drunk. I didn't know you were so clingy and giggly when drunk. We're going back home." Pico got off me, smiled from ear to ear, and nodded super aggressively in response. He gripped my hand and swung them back and forth, dragging us away from the kitchen.

"Hey, Boyf- oh wow what did going to the kitchen become~ You know, the bedroom upstairs is-"

"What the hell Girlfriend he's-"

"H-hey, she's not- hic- wronggg... We can toooootally fuck r-right now... hehe"

Pico stared down (yes, down) at me with drunkenly drowsy eyes, a cheeky smile creeping after which eventually lead to him chuckling to himself again. I gave him a quick smooch on the cheek. My face turned a light shade of pink as I giggled. Thinking about how silly but cute Pico was drunk.

"Alright lovebirds, I guess you're not smashing tonight. Or at least not here," Girlfriend teased, "I think yall should go home. At least if you two get freaky, it wouldn't be my problem."

"*Sigh* Thank you very much. I was already planning to." I sarcastically replied. With Pico being a blushing mess, clinging onto me, we headed out the door as I gave a "fuck you" grin to Girlfriend.

Timeskip to BF's housy house

I lightly pushed the door open, putting down my keys and whatever other belongings. Pico tossed his uzi to the carpet in the living room and crashed all his body weight onto me, throwing me onto the couch. I could smell the alcohol again, but couldn't stop looking at his adorable crunk face.

"Now that we're- hic- at h-homeee... we can f-f-finally fuck each other..."

"No, not tonight sweety. I guess another time, since you're drunk and stinky as hell." (Foreshadowing? ;))

"Awwww~ ok fine... Well, you s-said so so- hic- f-f-inee..."

Pico kept laughing and hiccupping mid-sentence. He also got really comfortable despite the two of us practically falling off the couch. In the end, it just lead to both of us laughing and giving each other short kisses. God was I as red as he was.

"H-hey, can we c-cuddleee and kiss and hug and fuc- hic- S-sorry no f-fuckingg."

"You horny ass. Heh, I love you so much. But yea, we can cuddle, you cute ol' carrot head<3"

Inspo was from some art I made so have it. Sorry for its mediocrity, was a crappy sketch. (it unfortunately had to be horizontal too)

 (it unfortunately had to be horizontal too)