The sweater

-Fluffu                 (Christmas themed because i forgot to write it before Christmas so im doing it now.;-;)

----------
   The couple where getting ready for an After Christmas celebration with a few friends. Wilbur was busy getting snacks out of the high cabinets while schlatts getting bowls out of the lower ones. Soon they had almost all the snacks and drinks on the coffee table, while schlatt went to go pop popcorn Wilbur went into the Bedroom to pick out 2 movies. When Wilbur finally picked out 2 movies (Home alone and Krampus) He also brought out a little gift covered Pale blue paper with frolicking sheep topped off with a pale yellow bow with a tag that says Schlatts name in fancy-romantic cursive.

   Wilbur made his way towards schlatt who was sitting on the sofa getting the movie ready, completely unaware of his lover standing right next to him. "Hey pretty princess!" Wilbur Smiled and held the gift out to his partner. Schlatt looked in wilburs creamy chocolate eyes, smiled back and took the gift from his hands. "Thanks loverboy" he mumbled as he slowly took of the wrapping paper revealing a sweater. "I made it for you.." Wilbur began. Schlatt looked at the sweater in aw. It was a pale sky blue with little sheep sewed in with a needle and thread, and little hearts near the neck area.

"Holy shit.. This is amazing Wilbur." Schlatt smiled ear to ear before standing up and kissing his lover before pulling the hoodie over his head. It's a perfect fit. After ten minutes of the 2 males hugging, being interrupted by their guest arriving, Philza, Tommy, Ranboo, Billzo, Tubbo, Ted, and Charlie. Schlatt greeting his friends and Wilbur greeted his loved ones. Eventually they all got seated and watched home alone together, enjoying small talk with one another and enjoying popcorn and other snacks like a big Family.