Chapter 12

Aliana's POV

when I woke up I was in some kind of cell I tried to talk to my wolf but couldn't but I also couldn't reach my phoenix or assain, but I could reach my vampire. "What's going on Alice" "the cell you're locked in is why you can't reach your wolf etc. the people that brought you here want something from you that only you have because your hybrid is different" she said quickly. "What do you mean different my sisters are the same hybrid as me arnt they" "well......." "Alice tell me" "no your different I can't tell you but you will find out soon I promise" "Alice what a-". Just then, someone walked in "hello hybrid it's very nice to meet you have as you have noticed you can't talk to your other parts." he said as he opened the door to the cell. "come on the boss wants to talk to you" "well im going to stay right here I don't want to go talk to him". "very well I am now authorized to say the following threat come now or else your sisters will be delivered to you piece by piece" grrrrrrrr "find lets go" "and I would suggest that you don't growl at the boss he doesn't like it". "I don't give too shits if he doesn't like it" "you're a feisty one boss will like you". While we were walking to the wooden door at the end of the hallway, as we got close I could smell a mouthwatering sent but ignored it and focused on the other scents they were my sisters. "Stop they can't know your part vampire it could end badly don't let your eyes change color," Alice said. I forced my eyes back to their original color right when the door opened saw my sisters and him. 'Mate' a new voice said what mate I already have three I don't need more. I saw him look at the man's hand on my arm "MINE" and in the blink or an eye, he was by my side and threw the guy across the room great he was a vampire or at least has the speed one of. "Hello mates how are you," he asked like it was nothing like I didn't have my hands in silver cuffs behind me "how am I well besides that fact that I got kidnapped from my mates and my sisters lives were threated". "I am your mate no one else you're not leaving and neither are your sisters there mate are here too and they will be safe if I get a sample of your blood so I can find out what kind of hybrid you are". 'you can't let him do that' yet another new voice said "no why do you need my blood and me and my sisters already have mates back at our old pack who happens to be missing there alpha, beta, and gammas". "well I guess I'll just have to hurt your sisters then boys hold her I'm sorry I have to do this little mate" he walked over to Sam first and was about to put a needle into her neck I started crying. He paused and looked at me with sadness in his eyes "please don't hurt them I'll give you a blood sample". I said with tears in my eyes not looking away from his so he can see how he hurt me "little mate I'm so-". "no NO YOU DON'T GET TO SAY SORRY BECAUSE YOUR NOT SORRY IF YOU WERE THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN TRIED TO DO IT" I screamed at him I felt my eyes change colors and I felt top heavy all of the sudden along with fangs growing but not vampire fangs. He looked kinda scared but also intrigued "what are you" he asked I didn't talk but someone else did lily "she a dragon, vampire, assain, wolf, and siren hybrid with three fake mates and one real one" then I passed out.