chapter three

“Am leaving to go back to my sister bye now” but before I could take a step there was a large arm rapped around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest “you’re not going anywhere kitten”. I shivered when he said that with that I kicked him when the sun don’t shine and took off I ran into the forest the only way I might have a chance is to turn into my wolf my mom said not to do that. He was my mate so I jumped and shifted midair running as fast as my legs could carry me I saw a stream and ran in it I went behind the rock and climbed a tree. A minute later I saw an all-black wolf what is it with alphas having black wolfs any who he was following my sent i masked it in the tree so he couldn’t find me. He walked into the stream and couldn’t find me a few minutes later I saw two other wolfs come up to him. I’m guessing that was his beta and gamma they all shifted and but shorts on colt looked angry and he was screaming “FIND HER FIND HER NOW”. They nodded and took off one of the got close to where I was and he looked up I use this weird power I have that takes my sent away he looked but he left yes he didn’t find me I thought.

‘not for long’ my wolf rose said to me suddenly I was falling to the ground and I looked around and I saw the person I didn’t want to see standing in front of me before he could even smirk I changed into my phoenix form. He looked scared yah you better be scared ‘you won’t hurt him’ she said grinning she was right I wouldn’t but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t leave I waved at him and my wings popped out. I left the ground and he said “follow her” I flew higher only to the top of the trees and I went back home I flew in the window locked the window and locked the door. I got clothes and went to the window I looked down seeing them standing at the front door when they walked inside I flew back to school as fast as I could. I got there and I changed I went to third period and when I got there I sat down and started my work I looked over and saw lily I smiled at her then I smelt the most delish sent I have ever smelt it was fresh rain. I looked around the room what I saw I was not excepting to see it wasn’t colt but it was his brother I am guessing because he looked exactly like colt I would think it was colt except his sent was different colts was evergreen trees. He looked at me and pulled me out of the room and on the way we bumped into someone I did not want to see colt looking extremely angry.

I ripped my arm from this stranger and hugged colt only to calm his wolf down I let go I turned to face this stranger

“What is your name” I replied hastily

“Connor Jackson” he replied I looked between the two they were twins great (note the sarcasm)

“Are you two-” before I could finish I was interrupted by a loud growl I looked at colt

“What are you doing here Connor?”

“Simply seeing my mate,” he said as he pulled me into his hard chest

“I’m her mate not you Connor”

“Well you guys-”

“No one asked you Aliana” colt said by now I was beyond mad

“YOU TWO IDIOTS LISTEN” I screamed they both looked at me and nodded

“You two are twins that means that I am both of your mates” they looked at me like I was crazy they ran into the bathroom. I put some silver on the handle just a little and I mind linked my sister to leave now and meet me by the edge of the woods. when they got there I saw two pissed off guys coming this way all my sisters looked at me I changed into my phoenix they did the same. I bought us time by placing a fire line in between us and the boys once everyone had gotten off the ground so did I and I took the fire with me. We all flew until we reached our favorite spot this amazing waterfall we all landed and masked our sents.