Easy Fuck

Cw: angst

•••

karl hooked his arms under your legs, pounding into you harder. your sheets were damped from your cum and his mixed. sweat dripped down your forehead looking up at the man who has been using you for hours.

karls smug smile grew wider leaning closer to your face, watching you crumble underneath him. he thrusted in and out of you, a few more times before he witnessed you reach another orgasm. he bit his bottom lip harshly, chasing his own climax.

your legs trembled, gripping to your sheets and letting out what was left of your broken voice. cursing his name you pinned your head on your pillow tightening around karl.

"look at me slut" karl cursed, sliding his hand through your tangled hair and yanking it up for you to look up at him. "i'm not done" he gritted out as he filled you up with his warm cum.

he instantly pulled out of you letting your head drop down to the bed. without another word he got out of bed, picking up his jeans from the floor.

you panted recollecting yourself, your lower half feeling numb.

"you're not staying?" you questioned looking at karl slide over his sweater.

"why would i do that?" karl replied, grabbing his phone and keys from your side table, not bothering to look at you.

"i just thought that.." you trailed off reaching for your shirt.

"stop right there" karl interrupted looking over at you. "don't think" he softly tapped your forehead giving you a soft grin.

"karl.." you sighed looking at him walk to your rooms door.

"what? did you really think that after fucking for two months i would magically fall in love with you?" karl snickered. "y/n don't make me laugh i really gotta go" karl explained leaving your room slamming the door after him.