We're Live!

who knew meeting up in person with all the boys could make karl so aroused.

It was impossible for his hands to be off you. Karl had to feel you at least once every ten seconds or so.

you've seen each other for nearly three days and when quackity decided to make a blindfolded irl cooking stream, he decides to make a move on you. of course you've been together before any time you meet up for streams or projects for Mr beast but this was different. having all his friends together at his house changed things.

something inside him had woken up right when george was telling dream what to put inside his burger.

it started with him wrapping his arms around your stomach and letting his head rest over your shoulder. His position was innocent at first, just wanting to feel closer to you. But then it escalated to the hand on your lower back, always making sure the camera wouldn't detect it. he found any reason to feel you.

"can you guys stop wanting to fuck each other for two seconds please!" quackity pleaded with annoyance while karl's arms were tightly wrapped around your waist.

Karl had to step behind the camera for a moment otherwise his intensions would've been too obvious. He couldn't help himself, he had been pressed against your ass for so long, his hard on was starting to throb. Luckily the boys didn't need none of your help, so you both stepped a side without any trouble.

karl's eyes started to roll to the back on his head as you pushed your hips back to help him. you stayed quiet though, while he was a mess for you. grinding on you desperately, karl could feel closer to his release. he pressed his face against your back trying to quiet down his soft moans. but you heard all of it.

"ugh i'm so sorry y/n" karl almost whined followed by a gasp. his mouth was still buried on your neck while his hips rolled up against yours harshly. you were so close, you could feel the imprint of his dick against you. the pressure was nice but again you were live and the boys didn't know what to do. "please i'll be quick" karl whispered against your ear. the hot air from his mouth hitting your ear made you want to consider his offer. no one will miss you two if you went up to his room for 5 minutes.

"shut up alex" you both said at the same time.

"come on y/n i know you want to" karl whispered, his voice getting lower and deeper with every word. he squeezed your inner thigh softly and watched the way you flinched. "do you want me to beg? fine i'll fucking beg because i want you so fucking bad right now you don't understand" he kissed your neck softly not caring about the whole yelling fest going on in the kitchen with the boys. "Please y/n.. Please please please" he gasped, his voice fainting with every word.

fuck it