The Sports Festival

As the day of the sports festival soon came, the first years they gathered in the stadium where they begin preparing themselves for what's to come, once everyone was ready they all gathered together in the center of the stadium where they heard applause and cheering from the people who are watching them, but all that applause and cheering soon stopped once the pro Hero Midnight got on top of a podium and begin speaking into a microphone.

~Midnight~

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the UA sports festival!"

As Midnight said that the entire crowd begin cheering big and cheering throughout the stadium.

~Midnight~

"It sounds like all of you are very excited, good because we have one hell of a show for you, our first years here will take part in three events, that will decide who will be the winner of the sports festival!, But before we get into the events let's have some words from the young hero who protected his classmates and UA from those big bad villains, introducing Izuku Midoriya!"

The crowd cheered for Deku who began to make his way over to the podium, once he stood on top of the podium and looked out at his fellow students and the crowd of people, he couldn't help but to feel a bit nervous, but he took a deep breath and calmed himself down, how's he doing so he looked at everyone with confidence.

~Deku~

"All I want to say is thank you for coming out, my classmates and all the other students appreciate your support as well, and we hope we give you one great show today, so with that said let's-"

~Venom~

"DO THIS THING!"

As Venom spoke out of Deku's mouth, he immediately covered his mouth and looked at everyone who is silent until they all let out a loud cheer for Deku, as they all did that Deku remove his hand from over his mouth and awkwardly smile at them.

~Midnight~

"Good job for hyping up the crowd Midoriya."

~Deku~

"Thank you Miss. Midnight."

After saying that he then walked off the podium and begin making his way back to his classmates, he began talking to Venom.

~Deku~

"Venom, why did you do that."

~Venom~

"I was just trying to hype everyone up, wasn't that your intentions as well."

~Deku~

"Well yeah, but I wasn't going to yell that out."

~Venom~

"Yeah I know, you were going to say let's all have fun, which wasn't going to hype up the crowd at all, so it's a good thing that I stepped in to hype up the crowd."

~Deku~

"Yeah I guess, but you shouldn't do things like that all of a sudden without telling me."

~Venom~

"Ha fin, I won't do that again unless I have your permission, happy?"

~Deku~

"Yeah whatever, now let's hurry before the events start."

~Venom~

"Right!"

As Deku made it back to his classmates, Midnight announced the first events that was chosen which was a obstacle race, so all the students gathered in front of the starting entrance which was a tunnel, as soon as the buzzer went off the students began running straight into the cramped tunnel but some of the students were smart enough not to run with the crowd, among those students were Deku who used a piece of Venom on his legs and hands to jump side to side on the upper walls, he continued this until he was the first one out, but as he took a few steps away from the tunnel he came out of, some robots that were used in the entrance exam blocked his way, as he looked up at the robots, he then began to hear the sound of explosions coming from the tunnel behind him, so he turned around and saw Bakugou blast himself out of the tunnel and straight to the robot, where he then aim to both hands straight at the zero pointer's chest and shot a giant explosion which made the robot fall to the ground, after doing this he made his way to first.