They're Here

Inside of an Internet cafe, Deku and Shinso were in a large booth, Deku was sleeping on the matted floor while Shinso was sitting against the wall while reading a manga, as he sat there reading he heard the door slide open, so he looked away from his manga into the door where you then saw Jiro who looked quite tired.

~Shinso~

"Your back."

~Jiro~

"Yeah."

She said that as she climbed into the booth and slides the door closed behind her.

~Shinso~

"So did you find him?"

~Jiro~

"No, I didn't, I know what part of the city is sent is the strongest."

~Shinso~

"I see, so should we pack things up here and go after him?"

~Jiro~

"Yeah but not right now, I need to get some rest, and I think you should too."

~Shinso~

"Don't worry about me, I took a short power nap after Midoriya fell asleep."

Jiro look over at Deku who is facing the wall and sees that he is completely knocked out.

~Jiro~

"How long has he been out?"

~Shinso~

"I think for a couple hours I guess."

~Jiro~

"Well that's good to hear, as long as he gets his rest I'm sure him and Venom will most likely have enough energy after we leave."

~Shinso~

"True, and that goes for you so get some sleep."

~Jiro~

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Jiro crawls over to the center of the matted floor and lays down where she then begins to fall asleep, as she was now fully asleep, Shinso looked over to the monitor in the booth and looked at the time.

~Shinso's mind~

"Hmm, it's 4:08, a few hours left until the sun rises, I'll wake them up once the sun has risen."

After saying that in his head, Shinso looked back at the manga and continued reading.

~Hours later/rooftop~

As the night sky began turning blue and the Stars began fading away, a light begins shining over the horizon, and the person to witness this was Toga who is sitting on the edge of the rooftop watching the sunrise.

~Toga~

"Don't you think this view is pretty, Carnage?"

~Carnage~

"Sure I guess it is, but I rather have a good view of Venom's expression as a devour him."

~Toga~

"Don't don't worry you'll get what you want, like how I'll get what I want too."

She says that with a smile forming on her face.

~Carnage~

"Tell me Toga, what do you wish to get from that boy you're after?, His blood?, His death?, Or do you just wish to torture him?"

~Toga~

"You're right about that first thing you suggested, but to be honest with you, I'm after much more than all that."