Finney Blake ⋆ Too Cute To Handle

⚠️CUSSING⚠️Characters are all over 18⚠️ (714 words) 

Please DON'T be a silent reader!!! I LOVE COMMENTS! 💋❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning and you had just woken up, you were very hype for no reason just like a child.

Today your boyfriend and his sister were picking you up to walk to school, They do usually come around 7:30 AM and right now it was 6:47 AM so you had around 40 min which is not bad.

You went to get ready and picked this outfit:

(you can change if you want 💋)

You go downstairs about to pour yourself a bowl of cereal when you hear a knock, you confusingly look over at the clock, 7:03? it's too early for Finney to arrive.

You walk over to open the door, you see Gwen having sobbed eyes and when you look at finney he has a black eye.

Y: "Baby! are you ok?!" you say very panicked as you cub his face turning it around to see if there where any more.

F: "Do you have some healing stuff for scars?" He asks very calmly, I mean what the fuck he is hurt why is he so calm?!!

Y: "Gwen what happened?" you ask hugging her to comfort her.

G: "Our dad had way more than he normally would drink.." she said looking down.

Y: "Come in please!" you say welcoming them in as your dog comes running to Gwen jumping up her making her fall with a small laughter coming out of her mouth.

G: "Silly Jupiter!" she says as the dog starts to lick her face.

Y: "Gwen did you get hurt? like at all?" you ask just to make sure.

G: "No I just cried" she says making a sad smile "Finn took the hit for me" she says then smiling a little wider at her brother.

Aww he's such a good brother.

You look at him with a puppy face.

Y: "Your so sweet" you say making him smile at you as you drag him to the door leaving the door open to you can check on Gwen once in a while.

as you are in there you jump on the counter to get the medkit from your cabinet, since you were very short you just turned around, sitting on the counter you made Finney move over to you so you could reach the scar from a wine glass that had made a cut on his cheek.

you spread my legs making space for him to stand so you could get a closer look at the scar on his face. (get your head out the gutter bro😭)

He Went closer and you had prepared a cloth with alcohol-disinfection-soap (whatever you call it😅) on it.

Y: "This is gonna hurt a little-" you say trying to warn him.

F: "please get it over with" he says closing his eyes in fear.

He's too cute to handle.

You place the cloth on his scar making his face flinch a little with a small groan that nearly was hearable, after you were done disinfecting it you took some aloe cream and put it over the scar.

Y: "This should help it get healed faster" You say putting a big plater over it.

As you look down you see him staring intensely at you and you didn't think twice, you leaned in softly placing your lips on his.

You can feel his hands grab your waist and his body moving closer, you slung your arms over his neck as your lips were dancing.

You were having a good makeout session until Gwen interrupts.

G: "You guys are so cute I wanna throw up" she says just standing leaning on the doorway to the bathroom with Cooper in her hands.

you and Finney look at each other and laugh a little.

G: "Were gonna be late if you wanna make a child now btw" She says letting Copper go and crossing her arms.

Y: "Gwen-" you say trying to tell her that you guys are only 15 and not 30 but she interrupts again.

G: "I'm naming the fucking child, Period!" she says walking out as you and funny both burst out laughing at Gwen's enthusiasm, he helps you down the counter and you both head out to the hallway to put your shoes on.

Heading to school...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is hilarious 😭 I love it!