2:3 You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To Know

You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To Know
Part 2
————

You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To KnowPart 2————

————

RECAP

Alaric let out a heavy sigh. "Kate." He said sternly.

That caused you to go back to the werewolf monster thing. "Okay, look, I've got to go find him before the Shunka finds him first and bring him to Hope." You stated.

You were about to walk away when Hope walked up to you guys. "Bring who to me?" She questioned, arms crossed and looking at you. This was gonna be fun explaining.

————

You looked between Hopes eyes, you didn't feel like talking to her. "Oh, I don't know, maybe my brother who's out in the woods with a monster that eats werewolves for sport?" You responded with just the same about of sass.

Alaric stared at you. "Kate, enough." Alaric spoke up before Hope could argue back.

You rubbed your forehead as you looked away from Hope and up at Alaric. "I need to get out of here and find Raf." You stated.

Alaric nodded in agreement but you also saw Hope nodding. "Agreed. We just need to find a way to ditch this game." Alaric stated.

When he said that last bit, you lowered your hand and crossed your arms. "No. Rafael is Hopes responsibility and mine." You side glanced Hope to see she looked a bit hurt when you said her name in a rude way. "You need to stay here and keep an eye on that new headmaster." You pointed past Hope and to the old guy with an umbrella.

Alaric looked confused. "Why?" He questioned.

You looked over at Ric when he said that. "Because he already used magic to cheat." You stated, annoyed of this conversation and with Hope. "He's up to something." You finished.

"Caroline picked my replacement herself. There's no way that she gonna hire a..." He trailed off as he looked at the new headmaster. "weirdo with an umbrella. Okay, I'm on it." He looked back at you.

You nodded, thankful he was good to keep and eye on him. "Okay. Now to plot my escape. Wish me luck." You said to Alaric, looking out to the field.

Alaric watched you walk off, Hope close behind. "Break a leg!" He yelled at you.

Hope stopped you with a pull of the arm. "What is your problem?" Hope asked you, but you didn't get a chance to respond. "First you don't tell my you've come back then you're pissed at me?" She questioned.