Backstory!

"Hey! Back off it's my rice cake!! Mama!!! Kunikuzushi is trying to take my rice cake!!" I cried to her as he followed.
"HEY [Name]!!! IT WAS A JOKEEEEE" he yelled behind me. I ran towards 'mama' as she bent down.
"Now now [name] I'm sure Kunikuzushi didn't mean to.Here, 50k mora can get you a replacement one right?" She smiled as she handed the pouch of money. My eyes widened at it, as a out of breath Kunikuzushi was behind me, taking deep breaths.
"Kunikuzushi!!! Take me to a bakery then a plushie store!!!!" I yelled, jumping on his back.
"Hey! Tsk fine. Bye mother."
"Come back before 5:30, we're having dinner at 5:00!" She yelled at us while Kunikuzushi was carrying me on his back while I shook the allowance pouch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you for the meal!" Mama can me and Kunikuzushi go and play outside?! There's pretty flowers!" I jumped around pointing outside. I was answerd by a nod.
"Tsk I don't wanna play with flowers. I'm going to go look around. Don't bother me."
He walked away carrying his 5k mora pouch with him. I sighed and ran outside and jumped around in the flowers. Looking at the roses I plucked some, wanting to gift mother. Running in while my light white dress swayed in the wind as I ran in.
"Mam-" I yelled but hushed when I saw her talking to uma miko
" I don't want them to be under my control. I'm putting them in a sleep." Mama said to uma.
My smile dropped as the "bouquet" of flowers also dropped.
"I'm separating them. I'm sure they'll meet eachother again. who knows what evil schemes they will come up with if their togeather." She spoke to miko. The two mama's nodded and went to their rooms. I rushed to mama's room and hid under the bed. I don't wanna leave brother and mama. I wanna stay with them! My vision blurred as I fell into slumber.

Hello you little shi-
U have a light white dress. Like rlly light. Weights the same as one feather.  Ah did I mention? It goes to the middle of your lower leg. It contains a corset. (White). You have a white soft see through veil. (Like the one scara wore) you had a vision on your waist  that was hooked on the lace of your corset on your side. Ur vision is like anemo and u have a light ish blue long sweater. Indeed poof. The inside has light purple so u can choose which colour to wear. Indeed smart. Ur hair is usually in a tiny ponytail (like albedo's) but instead of the tiny braids. Urs has nothing
But u have see through fluffy bangs.ok bye bye

ok bye bye