💙♡ Making up for it ♡💙

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

"Mabel!" Y/n yelled, The brunette giggled and tilt her head "Yes, Y/n?" Y/n walk up to her and cross her arms.

"Where have you been?" She questioned, Mabel giggled and pulled out a bouquet "I was going to the flower shop to give you this"

"Mabel..!" Y/n was flustered, She hugged the brunette and Mabel kissed her forehead.

That was a long time ago though, Why bother looking at the past?

.

.

.

I sat down on my couch, Mabel and Gideon have been hanging out alot lately. Its bothering me very much.

Everyday when she comes home, She'll always give me something as an apology for being late but now?

She just stopped and went to our room to sleep.

"Y/n, I'm home.." I didn't want to see her face, At all. She pulled my hand and pouted, Kissing my neck softly.

I looked down and push her off "Y/n? Come on, Why are you so pushy-"

"You've been spending alot of time with someone else, A-Are you cheating on me?" I confronted, Her eyes widened. She pulled me by the waist and kissed me softly "Darling,"

"You're jealousy is so adorable~ I'll make it up for you" Mabel grabbed my hand and pushed me down on the bed.

She slipped my shirt off, The coldness hits my chest, making me shiver "Let me make it up for you~" Mabel whispered.

Her hands touched my chest, Feeling my heartbeat. Her fingers travelled down to my stomach to my pants, She pulled it off and kissed my thighs.

"You're so needy, I should've given you more attention hmm?~" I scoff and bit my lip "S-Shut up"

"Hehe~" Mabel slipped off my panties and rubbed my clitoris, I crossed my legs but she push them away "No need to do that, My darling"

She pushed a finger and moved softly, It felt nice.. Mabel chuckled whilst i moaned loudly. Pulling my head back, Gripping on the sheets.

Mabel putted two fingers in, Moving them gently. I gritted my teeth, She pouted and picken up her pace "Love, Moan for me.."

I breathed heavily and felt her move faster, I moaned and pulled away from her gaze. She chuckled softly and went faster.

My juices squirm onto her fingers, She licked them off her fingers and kissed me "That's how you taste, Dear~" She pushed me back and gave kisses down to my chest.

"Want more?~"