Summary (Full ver.)

AN: Hi! This is the first story I will be trying to complete in a long while...but I hope you guys trust me enough to stick with me atleast until I finish this book and with everything about to go on with my life...I can't exactly promise to be consistent with updates nor can I promise I will be motivated enough to finish this but please do enjoy reading!

⚠️ The picture above is not mine! I got it from pinterest but sadly I couldn't find who made it 🥲 (It's the closest reference I could find for how the main building of Cassel Elite looks).

—THIRD PERSON'S POV—

"This is the special place for the gifted and among other things." She said not even turning around to face him. Her face held no emotions but her voice tells a different story.

"But I'm not even gifted!" He protested in exasperation for atleast the fifth time today.

He did not expect this.

All he wanted was to get in a good college!

That was when she suddenly turned around- and grabbed him by the collar before slamming him against a wall he groaned and made a weak attempt to yank her hand off him but he couldn't, she was just too damn strong.

She leaned in closer to his flushed face, her teeth practically grinding with how tight she was gritting her teeth.

"Listen. here. boy, this isn't just some college you need to pass. You're here to learn how to survive. I don't know what the hell the principal saw in you but whatever it is- you're here so suck it up!"

Julian Embers had no idea what he was getting himself into the moment he entered the vicinity.

He knew there were people out there who had...special abilities. He had suspiscions for years, after running into one. People called him crazy but he didn't care, he knew and he knew that many knew as well but didn't say anything about it for fear of how it will backlash on their life.

But him? A gifted? Seriously? He's as ordinary (and maybe a little chaotic) as it gets! Sure, as a kid he played hero and tried to "manifest" his powers. But now, as a teen adult, it was ridiculous- he doesn't even have powers nor does he know or has ever used it!

Follow Julian's adventure as he enters Elite Cassel College, in which he is thrown into an entirely different world that made his life oh so eventful.

There will be rivalries, clashes, secrets, action, romance (and enemies who are looking way too comfy), plot twists and so many more!