Gifted History

The gifted society is where humans born with extraordinary powers belong. A thousand years ago, the mother goddess, Ive, used the last of her power to create these powerful humans in hopes that they will be the fighting chance humanity has against the Dark Forces and they were. They drove the dark forces back and for awhile, they were winning...until he appeared.

The most powerful among them, Krises, the titan of chaos. The manifestation of destruction itself- instantly turned the tables around and almost drove the gifted into extinction, and he would've succeeded if it wasn't for Elyana, the greatest of the gifted, who sacrificed herself just to stop him.

She was the lady of victory, the one who banished the dark forces to retreat and sent Krises to eternal slumber.

(The Mother Goddess, Ive and The Lady of Victory, Elyanna)^

In her memory, her brother, Ellyos, decided to pass on her knowledge in the form of a school, dedicated to train the gifted for he knows that one day the time will come where Krises will once again wake and so will the dark forces and together they will wreck havoc in the world...

________________________________________

Damn...this marks the beginning of- "The GîFTED"!

It's been AWHILE since I wrote a story and I think I'm finally ready (fingers crossed I finish this yall! 🤞🏻)

⚠️ BTW! ART SHOWN HERE IS NOT MINE! Credits will go to yall talented artists (whoever you may be I am so sorry I couldn't name you).