One InSaNe

(This creepypasta belongs to me! All rights for her go to me because I am her creator. {The red in her hair is supposed to be a dusty brown BTW, I just accidentally colored it red})

It was a normal spring day, May 15th to be exact. The middle school was having a dance later that night, and Rhea was trying to find something to wear.
"Ehh, this skirt will work. And this shirt." She held up a red shirt with a black stripe that went through the middle and a black skirt.
She set them on a chair in the corner and sat at her desk with a drawing book and art supplies. She began to draw a heart, with blood dripping off the tip into a pool of blood below it. She yawned, looking at her alarm clock.
"9:45 already?" She grumbled. She started to put her outfit on, also throwing on a pair of black flats. She nodded, pleased with how she looked. She swung her FMA bag over her shoulder and headed out the door.

The dance was shitty. That's all Rhea had to say about it.
The guys where all trying to hook up with slutty girls while the girls where doing whatever sluts do, making out with every single guy there.
"This is wasting my time! Such a drag." She began to head out the door. Pulling out her phone, the time read 12:09 PM.
"Shit, I really gotta get home!" She started to sprint to her house.
Only problem was a lamp post got in her way and Rhea ran right into it.
"Owie!" She rubbed her head. "Dear god, I think I'm lost!" Rhea started to panic, not knowing where she was.
"Hey lil' lady, lemme help ya there." A male's voice slurred.
She only had time to think, 'Beat the pedo's ass before he rapes you' before she was dragged into a forest that happened to be nearby. (Dafq? A forest? Well whatever let's continue!)
The pedophile had handcuffs and cuffed Rhea to a tree and began his 'work'.

NEWS REPORT:
13 YEAR OLD RHEA ANDERSEN HAS GONE MISSING. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT PLEASE CALL (random number).

ANOTHER NEWS REPORT:
35 YEAR OLD JHONNY DICKSON HAS BEEN FOUND MURDERED IN THE WOODS. IT LOOKS LIKE SOME SORT OF INHUMAN THING RIPPED OPEN HIS GUTS AND HUNG HIS ENTRAILS LIKE PARTY DECORATIONS. WE CAUGHT SIGHT OF GIANT WHITE FEATHERS AND BOOT PRINTS AROUND THE AREA, BUT WE ASSURE YOU THAT SEAGULLS OR SNY OTHER WHITE BIRD HAD BEEN IN THE AREA.