Jeff The Killer

Jeff and his family had recently moved into a new neighborhood due to a job Jeff and Liu's dad had gotten.
One day, when Jeff and Liu were at the bus stop waiting for the bus, three kids by the name of Randy, Kieth, and Troy, demanded money from them. Jeff ended up beating the three up, leaving them with broken wrists and stab wounds.
Sometime later, the police came to the door and asked who beat up the three boys. Liu took the blame and ended up going to jail (or jive I don't remember).
Jeff was invited to a party later on and ended up getting jumped by Randy and his squad, who poured (in order) alcohol, bleach, and vodka on him then burned him.
Jeff was rushed to the hospital the day Liu was set free. Jeff had a new look:
Paper white skin, charred black hair, and red lips. Jeff said he looked beautiful, because his sanity dropped over the edge.
Later that night, Jeff's mother heard crying from the bathroom and went to investigate. What she saw horrified her. Jeff had burnt off his eyelids and carved a smile into his cheeks.
"Don't I look beautiful mommy?" Jef asked with his voice dropped in insanity.
"Yes honey, yes you do. Let me go get daddy."
Jeff's mother ran into the bedroom to get her husband.
"Wake up! We need to get the gun-"
"Mommy you lied."

Liu felt like he was being watched. He slowly sat up, to find his brother staring at him.
"Jeff?" The older brother questioned.
Jeff suddenly lept at him and held a knife to his neck.
"Shhh, just go to sleep."
Now it's time for you to go to sleep.