4...

Vanilla Marshmallow is my crk oc. I'm thinking of changing his name tho

Alchemist Cookie banged her head on the table for what seemed like hours, while Vanilla Marshmallow just stared at her in confusion.

Despite being able to at least mildly enjoy activities with her, he found this more worrying (and boring).

"Uh...you alright?" He asked, a question he had asked a million times before.
Vanilla Marsh quite literally couldn't tell if Alchemist Cookie was okay or not.

Alchemist : " uggggghhh ... don't you understand ? either one of us is gonna die , or both of us are . it's a lose-lose . "
Vanilla Marsh : " more than one person has won before , y'know ... "
Alchemist : " that's a myth. "

There was some sort of meanness in Alchemist's voice that showed how serious she was about how no two people could win. The reason why is unimportant.

The train tracks began to sound louder and louder as they both became more silent.
Soon, it got to a point where, if you were there, your ears would be ringing like crazy.

An awkward sense filled the room.

Vanilla Marshmallow started to zone out.

Alchemist : " did you manage to get that ring off ? "
Vanilla Marsh : " huh — ? oh , uh , yeah - no . no , I — I didn't . "

The fluffy-haired guy ( I don't know any adjectives for him ) couldn't manage to take off a cheap plastic ring that he had found on the ground outside of Sparkling Cookie's bar. It was really ugly, and it made his finger uncomfortable and sore.

 It was really ugly, and it made his finger uncomfortable and sore

At least, he thought it was cheap.
It had gotten really mucky and cracked, but not enough to come off of his finger.

Wow, there sure is a lot of description on this ring.
I sure hope it's not important to the story.

294 words - can you tell I'm terrible at hinting at lore 😍