Ch:1 Trapped

Crypto and mirage had a good time at his party mirage asked him
Do you wanna fuck tonight?? Crypto blushed uhh I guess but don't be rough okay  당신은 바보 (you Idiot) alright crypy he laughed nervously I'll go buy the drinks okay?! Crypto sighed he's kinda scared for tonight he turned away go buy them right away everyone was minding their own business until crypto snuck his fingers in his pants while mirage was gone he moaned no one was watching while the music was loud mirage~ he yelled his name mirage heard a little voice across the room he blushed uhh I'll be right back guys he quietly heard him moaning crypto looked quick 새 려차ㅑㅜㅎ (you fucker)  you scared me mirage looked surprised uhh did I interrupt you? Or something crypto blushed yeah kinda but it's alright so did you get the drinks? Mirage grabbed them right away
here's your red wine they drank lots until they felt weird and drunk 이 새끼야 오늘밤 나한테 뭔가를 원했어

(You asshole you wanted something from me tonight)
Crypto got mad at him mirage started looking at him Weird he wanted to fuck him now crypy I want you crypto looked away not now we are in a middle of something and there's people let's go to your place okay mirage nodded alright they took off their stuff and fell asleep on mirage bed night 당신은 바보 (night you Idiot)

"Crypto woke up found himself in mirage room thinking what happened last night he couldn't remember as
mirage walked in and seen crypto naked in bed mirage I swear if you say a word old man your dead as soon he make his way to the Washroom I'll be out after mirage got surprised he wanted to take a shower with him he was too nervous to tell him about his feelings he quietly jumped in the shower with him 이 새끼 crypto said (you fucker)
Crypto got nervous and asked him why are you in here!? Mirage respond sorry I wanted to take a shower with you (⁠'⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠'⁠) mirage made a weird face at him crypto turned away as soon he felt mirage finger touch his nipples crypto moan quietly he got pinned by the wall as the water was running mirage slowly put his fingers on his cock crypto blushed M-mirage what are you doing!? He got angry mirage started stroking his cock "do you like that huh! Crypto moaned stop please Elliott he started going faster he started to moan loud as he can hear him mirage started to put it in his mouth crypto grabbed his head and pushed him back and fourth "당신은 변태 (you pervert) mirage show me what you got"
As they went on the bed and mirage went on top and pinned him tied him up " I know what your dirty secrets" Crypto kept on looking away as he put his cock in crypto ass he gasped M-mirage wait Ah Elliott went fast and he didn't expect him to be good at it crypto started cumming already mirage looked surprised uh you alright? He asked crypto was out of breath he pushed him on the bed and put his cock in front of him as he was sucking his cock mirage was confused crypto went deep in and made Elliott cummed as they layed on the bed together and fell asleep.

This chapter will be continued in the next one
Ready for more? Hahaha
I've been taking Korean lessons on a app I found
This chapter will be continued I'll be publishing it later