Ch:2 S&M

Mirage and crypto woke up hello dear mirage said crypto was still sleeping mumbling in his sleep saying 신기루는 그가 매번 나를 원하는 놈이야  (mirage is an asshole he wants me everytime) mirage was scratching his head he got under the blanket and jumped on him started stroking his cock to wake him up crypto didn't even wake up mirage thought he put his cock in crypto mouth and he didn't hesitate as he went on and crypto woke up coughing he seen mirage on top of him 당신은 바보 (you idiot) why are you fucking me in my sleep he was disappointed mirage shut him up and kissed him on his neck M-mirage no i need to get up mirage put his hand on crypto cock and goes faster then last night crypto was turning red he was blushing and couldn't stop moaning mirage was biting his neck Crypto was holding him M-more I want it please he was begging as his feelings went away and was thinking about Elliott as he cummed all over they were out of breath mirage asked him about S&M hey crypy do you know S&M means right? 뭐야 씨발 (what the fuck) he was confused as he remembered and he looked away I know what it is man so your a masochist? Mirage asked him crypto looked away blushing hard uhh masochist ig mirage looked at him with a smug face ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ mirage pinned him to the bed "hey love" crypto hugged him and grabbed his face 너의 가학적인 새끼  (your a sadistic fucker) heh crypto giggled mirage started licking his neck Crypto moans mirage started loving his grunts and moans as he went on crypto couldn't stop moaning he put his face by his cock telling him to suck on it mirage nodded he grabbed his hair hard started sucking hard while rubbing it crypto let out a grunt 더 빠르게 (faster) he said mirage couldn't hold his breath longer C-crypto he said I wanna fuck you after crypto was still looking away cause he was shy to make eye contact m-mirage I'm gonna cum mirage was waiting for the juice to come out he let it all out Ahh I'm sorry Elliott mirage mouth was filled with cum as he swallowed it he really liked it as they layed back down and crypto curled up by mirage you know we been doing this quite awhile cause you wanted to fuck me ever since we met y'know that right?! Crypy crypto was hiding his face in the blankets hugging him while playing with mirage nipples mirage blushed crypto fell asleep and he didn't expect to see him sleeping like a baby curled up in a ball mirage kissed him on his forehead goodnight love.

Finally done the second chapter the next one will be different hopefully I haven't written any story well the other story I published a long time ago in the past (⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)
I have something in my drafts for my ocs stories I barely didn't make any stories about them heh
See ya! In the next chapter