Chapter 3

When the giant beast looked at Xiaoya, she unconsciously took precautions.

    In other words, a beast is a beast, no matter how humanized it is, it is not a human being, maybe it will suddenly rush over, and at the same time, its footsteps will slowly retreat.

    When it saw Xiaoya's movements, it seemed to have doubts and dissatisfaction, the golden pupils fluctuated slightly, the slender pupils gradually became thinner, and there was a faint golden light, showing anger, and the vigorous and floating figure suddenly tense, Full of explosive power.

    In an instant, a huge figure rushed towards Xiaoya.

    Omg, so fast!

    Xiaoya couldn't take precautions, and her movements were not as fast as it was, so she was pressed down by it.

    Its forelimbs pressed against her shoulders, just holding her hands, and its huge body pressed Xiaoya under her body.

    Her first thought was that it was over---

    Xiaoya's face was pale, and the fear of death trapped all her feelings.

    However, after waiting for a long time, I didn't get the pain I imagined, the warm numbness and scorching breath around my neck, and a strange feeling of being licked all over her face. When Xiaoya couldn't help but open her eyes, she was suddenly struck by the sight in front of her. She was overwhelmed -

    the huge head rubbed lightly on her cheek, her thick tongue full of buds even licked her face, one lick was half of her face, and twice, Xiaoya was already full of saliva .

    And it seems to have found a very good toy, the delicate skin under the tongue makes it lick and hide, and it is frantically licked and licked, from the forehead to the cheek, and across the eyes, and finally actually Wiped over lips.

    Xiaoya's whole body was shocked...

    It seemed to find that her lips were very soft, and after a while, it licked and rubbed on Xiaoya's lips over and over again.

    Xiaoya was stunned for a moment, and when I regained my senses, I began to struggle violently, unable to control the threat of the giant beast for a while.

    It stopped licking and licking its eyes and stared at her tightly,

    "Roar—"

    growled in a low voice, speaking of interrupted grievances and warnings.

    Xiao Yake was miserable. His tongue was raging on his face over and over again, his hands were restrained, and his legs couldn't move, so he could only let him do whatever he wanted.

    Looking at Xiaoya's surprised and drooling face, it seemed very satisfied, then lowered her head and rubbed it, and finally slowly moved her huge body away from Xiaoya...

    Xiaoya went from shock to surprise to helplessness It was a complete shock. It turned out that it rushed over to lick her?

    ...

    Iris was hunting in the forest, wondering about the fact that the patriarch asked him to reproduce, but he didn't know what was going on. He was always not interested in the females in the tribe. How can fun reproduce offspring? Oh...it's annoying just thinking about it!

    At this time, he smelled the scent of females, but it was a little different. It was much better and sweeter than those of the females in the tribe, so he followed the scent and walked over.

    When he saw several beasts that couldn't transform into a human, they wanted to eat a very strange female.

    right! It's female! !

    Because that smell is emanating from her, although it looks different from the females in the tribe, and I can't smell what kind of animal it is, but I saved it first and then brought it back to the tribe for the patriarch to see what species she is. .

    So~~

    just use these beasts to fill my stomach! Thinking like this, she jumped out...

    Just when Xiaoya was thinking about what to do next, she saw the giant beast walking not far from her and transformed into a human being in a very strange way!

    You...youkai! !

    Xiaoya wiped her eyes, she was clearly in the form of a beast just now, how could she suddenly—turn into a human!

    and many more!

    Could it be that she crossed over and waited for an era of deification? Xiaoya thought in confusion.

    However, although the person in front of him is a little taller, at least two meters five or six, Xiaoya only looks like a child in front of him, but his muscles are tangled and wild, but he is only 1.65 meters tall. It has a human face and body.

    The lower body is surrounded by an animal skin skirt, and there are golden animal patterns on the shoulders and back.

    White hair, golden pupils, handsome features, deep outlines, looking very young, as handsome as a god, if that figure and appearance were in modern times, they would be the best man among the best!

    He's so handsome...

    Xiaoya looks like a nympho, she's almost drooling.