Chapter 47

This, this, this is the legendary piranha! !

    Xiaoya was stunned and thought that they would only hurt people, but she didn't expect that they would actually eat the attacked prey!

    This made her more jealous, and her heart was even more troubled. How could she find the heart-shaped leaves? These nasty piranhas! Really want to burn them to death!

    and many more!

    burn? Yes, plants are most afraid of fire! However, if it were burned with fire, wouldn't even the heart-shaped leaves be burned to death?

    no! ! This way doesn't work! The excitement just now subsided, and helplessly looked at the piranha in front of me, what should I do? Xiaoya is full of gloom now...

    Feather has seen the scene just now, his brows are wrinkled, his mind is spinning rapidly, his blue eyes are inadvertently swept, and suddenly light up, "Xiaoya, look! Isn't that the heart-shaped leaf we're looking for?"

    Hearing his surprised voice, he turned his head and looked at the place he pointed.

    what is that? ?

    A huge white chrysanthemum stands upright in the sun. It is very inconspicuous among many delicate flowers. Compared with other flowers, it is much inferior. The bright dew drops on the white petals. It is beautiful, looking down along the petals, two heart-shaped leaves grow on both sides of its flower diameter.

    Sure enough, they were looking for heart-shaped leaves! !

    Xiaoya was overjoyed and wanted to rush over and pull the leaves down!

    She looked at the other piranhas, their leaves were all pointed, only the white chrysanthemum had heart-shaped leaves, the original patriarch said That's it!

    But... how to get it? She knows that the more inconspicuous things are, the more dangerous they are! No matter what, find a way to get through it!

    Feather wing suddenly said to Xiaoya, "You stay here, don't go anywhere, I'll go get it." After that, she spread her wings and flew out before Xiaoya could speak.

    "You!...Hey! Be careful!" She couldn't call him, so she could only let him go.

    The wings flew to the top of the white chrysanthemum, observing where to start.

    To get the leaf, you can only get it by killing it!

    At this moment, I saw its petals swaying, and then, two tentacles quickly attacked the wings.

    Just when it was about to touch him, there was a sharp weapon in his hand that came from nowhere, and it slashed towards the tentacles that reached out.

    With a 'bass', the tentacles were cut in half, and the piranha seemed to be provoked, and then extended four tentacles to attack the wings.

    Xiaoya felt anxious and couldn't help shouting loudly, "Wings be careful!" One tentacle is easy to deal with, but... four, I don't know if Wings will be hurt!

    Xiaoya is so anxious, but she doesn't know how to help him! She really hates her own incompetence now!

    The four tentacles slammed around the wings, he broke free for a long time without breaking free, Xiaoya was also anxious to run towards him, trying to save him.

    At this moment, the wings suddenly changed back to the shape of a beast, and with a long cry in the sky, the huge wings spread out, and the tentacles of the piranha were suddenly torn apart.

    Xiaoya stopped, and her heart suddenly relaxed . , found a hidden place to hide, and continued to stare at the situation in front of him.

    The tentacles of the piranha were broken everywhere, and the green mucus could not stop flowing from the broken place. Finally, it trembled for a few times and wilted, and the whole flower fell to the ground. They all scattered like they had their legs stretched out...

    That place was left empty in a short while, Xiaoya guessed that the chrysanthemum must be their boss, and the tree fell and scattered. She still understood this truth.