Y/N's Little Lie... (Part 2)

?: I he aiv?!

You can hear muffled voices from the state of complete darkness you are currently in...

?: Uys ink es aing u!

?: Shes waking up!

You're able to slowly lift your heavy eyelids, and begin coughing uncontrollably.

Aphmau: Oh my Irene Y/N are you alright!?

Your vision soon returns to normal and your coughing dies down.

Y/N: Oh... Right, that happened...

Aaron: Y/N I'm so sorry! I didn't know that was going to happen! If I did I never would have thrown you into the water like that!

Y/N: Oh no it's not your fault! I'm alright don't worry about it!

Garoth: Why didn't you come up for air anyway?

Aphmau: Yeah, can't you swim?

Y/N: Oh ummmmm

Zane tries to think of something to help you out but comes up blank... You look around to try and find an excuse until your eyes fall upon your ankle. The perfect excuse, probably!

Y/N: Oh I uh hurt my ankle so I um couldn't swim... Yeah!

Aphmau: Oh I see...

Garoth: Oh well you should have just told us

Aaron: Yeah if I knew your ankle was bothering you, I'd make sure you'd never have to walk again!

Zane: I see well I hope your 'ankle' problem fixes itself then...

Zane's trying his hardest to hold in his laughter.

Kaitlyn: Zane is something funny?

Kaitlyn gives Zane her 'What are you doing huh!?' Glare that could cut through anyone.

Zane: Oh um I'm...

Travis: Dude trust me when she gets like that all you can do it run!

Kaitlyn then starts chasing after Zane, you would stop her but it's way too funny of a sight to watch. You assure the others that your perfectly fine and they should go back to having fun. You'll just sit out and rest for a while.

Aphmaj: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes I insist! Please don't let me ruin your fun...

Garoth: Alright, if you say so.

You smile as everyone leaves besides Aaron. He just sits down next you you.

Y/N: Oh Aaron, why aren't you enjoying the beach with the others?

Aaron: Well I don't want you to feel lonely over here by yourself. Part of me also completely blames myself for what happened.

You put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Y/N: Don't worry about it! I don't blame you at all, in fact if there's anyone to blame it's myself...