Finding Survivors

March 22nd: 3:45 PM

It has been a while since I last updated this thing, I last left off when we were at Crosby and stuff we encountered getting there. Whatever, Douglas, Oliver, and Dereck have been talking about where to search and where engines could be hiding. Eventually, we were wondering who would go out searching and we were chosen to go out because we are the strongest out of the group. Just great having to go out there with whatever "things" are possibly out there, Dereck tells us we are going to be alright, but seriously. What the actual fuck??? Sorry, just needed to vent.

We will leave after refilling on coal and what little water is left. 

4:00 PM

We set off a few minutes ago and we haven't found much so far, well except the back half of a goods train derailed in a field. Douglas is suggesting heading to Tidmouth Station and skipping Elsbridge. Good thing too because when we passed through Elsbridge, the only way to describe the place was an inferno. I also spotted the burning remains of a familiar engine, there was only one A0 on this Island. We knew we had lost Gordon; he had a gaping hole in the middle of his face. We didn't stay long. Eventually, we arrived at Tidmouth and to our shock, we found Toby and Percy sat in the old Ffarquar sheds, they seemed alright. Toby looked like he had two holes in his frame along with a cut on his left cheek, and Percy had a bandage across his forehead. They were happy to see us, likewise with us. We also noticed James in the station looking extremely tense, he was in tears and looking at the ground. We tried to ask him what was wrong, but he didn't reply he just kept looking down. Douglas asked Percy and Toby if they knew what was up with James, but he didn't tell them either. We are going to rest up at Tidmouth for a while before heading down towards Knapford.