c 11-15

Dressed as a little Jiaojiao in the end of the world [wearing a book]

Chapter 11 Space Planting

Zhou Yang watched He Xun walk away, and finally clenched the kitchen knife in his hand. He was ruthless and ran towards the villa next to him at the fastest speed.

The big iron door of the villa was not locked, she pushed the door bolt lightly, pushed the door and slipped in.

On the left side of the yard are several vegetable fields, peppers, eggplants, beans, winter melons, and pumpkins. The varieties are very rich, but judging from the messy traces, someone should have come to harvest them not long ago.

Zhou Yang reached out and touched a pepper tree. Unexpectedly, a message flashed in front of his eyes: Product name: pepper, growth period: half a year, current status: healthy...

This is not the same as the information displayed by the goldfish in the space. It is the same?

As soon as she moved, she thought of the image of space in her mind, and the next second, the pepper seedlings in her hand disappeared quickly.

And on the vegetable field in the space, a green pepper seedling stood impressively!

Good guy, it seems that in addition to farming, her space can also be planted. In the end times, fresh meat and vegetables are rare good things.

Because of this function of space, Zhou Yang's mood suddenly improved.

Maybe before she died, she still had a chance to eat a delicious meal.

She quickly transplanted a few pumpkins and eggplants. When she wanted to transplant other vegetables, a red warning popped up in the space:

The number of plants you can plant is full, please upgrade the space before transplanting!

According to her space level at this time, the number of animals and plants that can be farmed is ten.

A few days ago, Zhou Yang had inquired about the need for energy to upgrade space, and this energy either came from other abilities, or from zombies or plants that had mutated and evolved.

These are not good things, she believes that she does not have the ability to grab energy from them.

In the early days of the apocalypse, the number of polluted animals and plants was relatively small. The further back, a large number of animals and plants were polluted and mutated, and there would be fewer and fewer edible plants. It would be difficult to encounter so many healthy vegetables in the future.

If she can survive, she can try to get some seeds of fruits and vegetables, which may be able to avoid this dilemma.

It's a pity that it's too difficult for her to survive alone!

Zhou Yang reluctantly left the vegetable garden in front, leaned back against the fence, and walked around the side of the villa.

The uncle's two geese were raised next to the villa. When the original owner went for a walk on the northern hillside, every time he passed by, the two geese would stick out their heads from the railing and bark very arrogantly.

But the vegetables in the front yard have been picked, and I don't know if the two geese are still there.

With an uneasy mood, Zhou Yang finally got close to the fence beside the villa, stretched his neck and peeked inside...

The two geese were still roaming inside.

She was overjoyed, and was about to push aside the fence to go inside, but unexpectedly heard a few subtle "ho ho" sounds.