c 46-50

return

Dressing up as a little Jiaojiao in the last days [Crossing Books]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 46 An Unexpected Light Kiss~

    After returning to the villa, Yang Le and Liang Bo entered the door, lay down on the sofa, and fell asleep.

    Zhou Yang took a shower first, and when he went out to wipe his hair, he happened to meet Huang Hanwen.

    "Sister Yang, I think there's something wrong with the boss. He locked himself in the room as soon as he came back." He anxiously stroked his hair, and at the same time wanted to look into He Xun's room.

    If that damn purple wisteria controlled the brain, would He Xun become someone nobody knew?

    Without a backbone, he panicked!

    "Did he react when he came back?" Pei Na also came out from the next room.

    In two days, they will go to the logistics distribution center to collect supplies. If something goes wrong with He Xun at this time, it will be a big deal.

    Huang Hanwen rubbed his hands anxiously on his pants, and tried hard to recall, "When he came back, his face was flushed, and he seemed to have no strength." The more he thought about it, the

    more he panicked, "Could it be... ..."

    Thinking that Pei Na had never seen that wisteria, she silently swallowed the words.

    Pei Na was also anxious, "Tell me, what could it be? I am the captain of the fifth team, maybe I can find a way."

    He had just left the square, and he must have done other things behind his back, but who There is still no secret, the two are life and death friends after all, so she didn't ask.

    But if something happened, maybe she could still help.

    Huang Hanwen licked his lips, subconsciously looked at Zhou Yang, "...this..."

    After all, the matter of going to see Wisteria was not fair enough, and he really couldn't make up his mind.

    "When we just left the square, we accidentally ran into a mutated wisteria. During the battle, He Xun accidentally inhaled the pollen of the wisteria. It didn't seem very comfortable." Zhou Yang simply explained What happened.

    After thinking for a while, she added, "Captain Gong of the second detachment also followed us. It's just that he was unlucky. He was sucked dry by the wisteria, leaving only a skeleton."

    Gong Zhi passed away . It is estimated that it will spread among the guards in a short time, so it is better to let her know in advance.

    "He was killed by a mutated plant?" Pei Na was shocked again.

    As the leader of the second detachment, although Gong Zhi has no supernatural powers, he has experienced many battles and has many capable soldiers under his command. What's more, he only took his brother-in-law with supernatural powers into the city gate during the day, so why did he die at night?

    There are such powerful mutated plants in the safe zone?

    Zhou Yang nodded, "Well, we wanted to save him, but we didn't expect it to be too late..."