c 81-84(end)

return

Dressing up as a little Jiaojiao in the last days [Crossing Books]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 81 Restoring order~~~

    It is easy to go down the mountain, but difficult to go up the mountain. They climbed hard for several hours to reach the middle of the mountain, and it took only a few hours to go down.

    When they reached the north side of the ancient town, they smelled a strong smell of blood before anyone approached.

    "I'm Yang Yilin from the west end of the town, number 137, please open the door." Yang Yilin stood at the door and knocked skillfully.

    Since the apocalypse, anyone who wants to leave the ancient town needs to report their serial number to confirm their identity when they return to the town.

    Yang Yilin said it three times in total, but there was still no answer.

    "Brother Xun, could it be that they already..." Zhou Yang looked at the two mother and daughter, hesitant to speak.

    From what they saw halfway up the mountain, they could tell that the situation in the town would definitely not be too good, maybe these people would have been eaten long ago.

    He Xun subconsciously stretched out his hands to straighten her hair, "Then we can only forcefully break in."

    After running on the mountain for a long time, everyone sweated a lot, and Zhou Yang did the same, with smudges on his cheeks. The wet hair, with a few mischievous strands curled up on the cheeks, looks very cute.

    Yang Yilin's mother, Liu Guifang, also knocked on the door vigorously, but there was still no response from inside.

    He Xun raised his hand, and a huge fireball flew out of his palm, directly punching a hole in the door bolt. Pushing the door forward, it opened without any resistance.

    The members of the team have long been used to it. Yang Yilin and her daughter stood by the side, a little stunned, and they just froze by the side. When they all went in, the two of them regained their composure and followed quickly.

    In order to prevent the beasts from the mountains from entering the ancient town, a door was removed from the unoccupied room next to Yang Le and Huang Hanwen, and it was blocked in the door opening that had just been smashed, and another beam was found on the top.

    After doing the aftermath work well, everyone began to formally walk into the ancient town.

    After not walking far, they saw corpses lying on the ground one after another, and the corpses were unsightly.

    Zhou Yang was used to seeing all kinds of tragic scenes in the last days, but he was still disgusted by the scene in front of him.

    Like the corpse closest to her, it should be a young woman with a child on her back. She may have been chased and fell by a vampire bird. She is lying on her side, and the upper half of her body has been pecked by birds. It was clean, revealing white bones.

    The baby who was carrying her on her back had long been blurred by blood and could not see its outline clearly.

    The further you go to the center of the town, the more people will be pecked by birds. Along the way, there is no living person at all.