4'

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed with no Vito or Alvara in sight. Sitting up in the bed I call out to vittorio only to not get an response becoming irritated with the fact he didn't mention he wouldn't be here by morning. Throwing the covers off me I make my way into the bathroom and occupy myself with the other sink.

Looking in the mirror I pull my hair into a messy bun and start my morning routine which consists of brushing my teeth and cleansing my face. After the first part of my routine is finished I strip myself of all clothing and head into the shower. As the hot water hits my skin a sigh leaves my mouth feeling content and relaxed. Once I have showered, my feet guide me to the walk in closet and I sit on ottoman contemplating on an outfit when my phone starts to ring from beside me. Looking to see who's calling so early in the morning I quickly answer noticing it was Kiara Ren.

"Well if it isn't the famous designer Kiara Ren." I say with a smile on my face.

"Oh please I hate being a designer." she scoffed.

"I was calling you to ask if you and Vanessa would like to go shopping today and maybe head to this party later today that's if she isn't screwing lorenzo of course ?"

"I don't know Kie ... I don't have anyone to watch ally."

"Bring her with and we can drop her off with my mother before heading to the club later tonight."

"Really kie, I would feel bad for making your mother watch ally so I can go to a simple party."

"It's no big deal rue she's been dying to have another play date with her precious ally bug. Just come please vanessa already agreed it'll be a girls night."

Hesitating for a minute I finally agree to go. "Fine I'll go." Earning a scream of excitement from Kiara.

"Okay bye see you in a bit." she says before hanging up. I stare at the phone shocked for a couple more minutes before standing up and picking an outfit. Deciding on an black tank bodysuit pairing it with my black mom jeans and black strappy designers. Once I'm dressed I head back over in the bathroom to curl my hair and apply a little makeup before heading downstairs.

As I approach the kitchen I hear talking and a voice that made my blood boil

As I approach the kitchen I hear talking and a voice that made my blood boil. Picking up my pace I rush into the kitchen and as I expected the voice belonged to the stripper I caught my husband fucking. The kitchen becomes quiet as everyone notices my presence but all I'm focused on is the slut looking for a coin in front of me. Making my way around the island and over to vito whose eyes haven't left my body since I entered the kitchen.

"What is she doing here vittorio?" the slut asked.

"She lives here bimbo" my bestfriend scoffs rolling her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up vanessa. I was talking to vittorio not his muppet twin sister." she countered

"No you shut the fuck up bitch." I snarled walking closer to her only causing her to step back. Vito notices the look of anger on my face and tries to grab a hold of me.