Is he becoming an airplane..?

CM POV:

I caught the French fry Eteled threw at me and I ate it "it's better than your gross steak Eteled" I said annoying him on purpose I heard the wii turn on "yo I think Sam is here wanna act like we hate each other?" I asked Eteled "Eh why not emotionally scarring each other seems fine lol" Eteled said "cool I'll make a portal to the hallway so you can grab the axe" I said making the portal as Eteled got in and got out getting his axe he went to the mii channel thankfully Sam wasn't there yet so I started to approach behind him as Sam went the mii channel and covered his mouth up "hi bitch" I said sarcastically "CM wtf are you doin" Sam asked as Eteled tried to get my hands off his mouth I whispered to him "this is gonna hurt I'm sorry" and threw him into the delete mii button Sam tried pressing no but I lost control of my body and pressed yes. "CM WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DELETE HIM!?" Sam yelled in a worried tone I just shrugged and she then she was about to call all the miis over before Damien entered her room "I heard you yell did CM do something or Eteled?" He joked not noticing how pissed off sam was "CM deleted Eteled Damien.." sam said giving him the death glare I escaped into the hallway and found Eteled "dude what was that back there?" Eteled asked ripping the wires attached to his arm "I..I don't know I lost control of my body I guess" I said trying to tune out sam's yelling "Okay well can you get me normal clothes I don't like the hospital gown" Eteled said except I handed him them and looked away while he changed "you can look now CM" he said "it's missing something oh I know!" I put a axe in his hand "I'm guessing I act like I fought you?" He asked I nodded yes and gave him like 2 cuts on his face "just act like that's from the fight" I said and he nodded and went out into the mii channel  as I watched from afar. I could hear their conversation well enough I guess. (Bold is Eteled Sam is underlined and Damien is italic)

"ETELED YOU'RE OKAY!" "Yeah I am sam wait why is Damien spinning and making airplane sounds in the back of your room" "what do you mean?"  "MEAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I was laughing at Damien being an airplane it was a bit funny after all so while all of them where busy I coded the electric chair to be able to use real shocks "I wonder if it would no..that would be a bad idea..but what if it actually would work..I told you no so shut up..no we are doing this" I mumbled to myself..                                                                                                                                                             "Kyle is coming over tomorrow CM if he tries to delete me please stop him" Eteled said "okay I'll make sure he doesn't" the other half of me thought 'cause I will'

WORD COUNT: 515