The water caught on fire..BUT HOW DID IT MANAGE TO NOT PUT IT OUT

"I only shot your arms how did you-" Kyle grabbed me putting some type of cotton tissue thing on my mouth "Listen here Coleman you weren't supposed to find out about this room" he said as my vision started giving away slowly "Let her go..no don't listen to him..Let Sam go Kyle" I could hear CM say to kyle.

Eteled Pov:

I heard an entire fight go down just now and I could hear Kyle telling Sam she wasn't supposed to find this room and that erm gay austin kid or whatever the heck he was fighting with himself and I couldn't do anything about what was happening so i instead started cooking water and it caught on fire...It fucking caught on fire..IT CAUGHT ON FIRE HOW?! But after I managed to get the fire off the water I stopped trying to cook chicken strips and heard the wii turn on since I was in the hallway still I stayed and looked who it was..it was the gay..austin kid dude "Morris..oi don't call him that..Shut up anyways MORRIS GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE" he said and I came out "Henry go back in the hallway it's for your own good..no watch the show we have planned just for you!" he said going out of view of the Wii's view and my eyes adjusted I saw a chair with someone who I presume to be Sam in it being shown a picture "Hey Morris who do you think is being shown to her?" the austin kid laughed out  waving the picture at me it was me "AUSTIN KYLE LET ME GO" Sam yelled shaking the chair "what are you doing to sam?" I blurted out not truly knowing how to react "It's quite obvious" kyle said going down into a whispering tone approaching the wii "making her forget about you" he said flashing the back of the picture at me that read 'Im being forced to do this Eteled please help me' 

                                                                             The end