DekuKami

Some people say you have to be smart to be a hero. But they’re completely wrong. I walked to my school with my head down. We took a break for the winter and I haven’t seen my friends or my boyfriend for months. I ran into the school graced by the presence of Shoto. I jumped on Roki’s back, startling him. His head whipped around his eyes, flaming with anger. He lost his anger when he saw me. He gave me a soft smile and hugged me.

“Hey Pika.” He said, picking me up.

“ROKI PUT ME DOWN!!!” I screamed as my face turned bright red. He smiled seeing me flustered and set me down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me.

“I missed you.” Roki said smiling. He bends down kissing my forehead. I giggled. It’s been so long since I’ve seen him. I hugged him but we heard a familiar *SNAP*. The both of us snapped our heads toward the sound of the photo to see Tsu standing there with a camera. She gives us a sheepish smile as she turns to run away. Roki ran after her chasing her down the halls. Mina walked in and sat next to me.

“Hey bestie.” She said bouncing up and down.

“Hey Mina. How’s Katsuki and Kirishima?” I asked, smirking. She put her head down flustered.

“T-they’re fine…” She stuttered through embarrassment. She only started dating them a couple of days ago and I was the only one that knew. She was the only one who knew I was dating Roki. Momo was always trying to steal him from me. Mina also had similar problems. With her boyfriends being known to jump into action whether or not they get hurt they often get swarmed with crazy fangirls. We ran over to the bakusquads regular hangout spot where Sero, Katsuki, Kirishima, and Jirou were already standing. I often avoided Jirou because we found out she has a slight crush on me. The entire bakusquad ships it minus Mina. Mina’s boyfriends don’t know who i’m dating nor do they know i’m aware of their status with Mina. Same goes for my boyfriend as well. I moved to stand next to Sero but Jirou pulled me next to her. I fidgeted with my hands and Mina must have noticed my uncomfortableness because she stood in between me and Jirou. Jirou was obviously annoyed by Mina’s actions because she made a grunting sound.

“Sooo should we go to the mall?” Mina asked, dismissing Jirous' rude remark. Everyone nodded whilst talking about who was driving. Eventually we decided Kirishima should drive because he was the least likely to crash(Katsuki), Drive off the road(Mina), Get distracted(Denki, Jirou), or show off to other drivers(Sero). 

“Alright we’ll get changed then head to Kiri’s car k?” Mina said, delegating the plans. I ran into my dorm and dug through my dresser. I finally picked a cute white and red crop top and some pale yellow shorts with a silver chain on the dark red belt. I pulled on knee high black socks and white high tops. I dunked my head down in the water and pulled it back into a hat. The cap was white with a fire patch sewn on. I ran to the car realizing Iwas the last one. I slid into the car with Jirou judging me up and down.

“Oh Denki, we’re gonna meet up with the dekusquad as well.” Mina said, smirking. I pulled the cap over my head hiding my flushed face.

“We’re here!” Kirishima sang happily. We all piled out of the car and we saw the dekusquad pull up with Ida in the driver's seat. That was probably the safest option because he won’t try and run over Endeavor(Roki), Stop for All Might merch(Izu), Try to steal money(Ochaco), get too dried out(Tsu) or stop to apply makeup(Momo). The Dekusquad unloads from the car and I lept into Roki’s arms and the jealousy from Jirou and Momo was quite apparent. We broke the hug and we were pulled away from each other  by our squads. I looked at Roki’s outfits and smiled. He wore a cute black and white styled jumper with a lightning bolt pattern on his shoes.

“Stop standing around and let's SHOP!!” Mina said enthusiastically. We all ran inside and got “separated” due to the crowd. Well, we used the crowd as an excuse. Mina dragged Kiri and Suki away while Roki pulled me away. I ran around the store energetically finding everything in the store exciting. Eventually we found the merch store and I picked up something secretly without Roki noticing. I glanced over to Roki who was buying every plush of me ever made. I blushed softly. Eventually we all met up at the food court and I split a bowl of soba with Roki. Ochaco split a bowl of rice with Tsu, and Mina, Kiri, and Suki split a plate of sushi. Eventually we called it a night and everyone else agreed. The two squads went separate ways disappointing me and Sero. We climbed in and the ride back was quiet.