Meet.

POV: Quackity

I walked down the street, and as I looked around I noticed the blaring lights of downtown England, I couldn't help but see the street was near empty. "This was strange for downtown England at 10pm on a Friday night." I thought, but aside from that there was barely any people, I notice a huge black limo pull up in front of a club, in fact, the same club I had been walking to! I had been so distracted by the lights that I didn't realize I was walking into a road, As I realized that a huge cadillac pulled up aside me, almost hitting me, I covered my face, although when I looked in the car after my supposed death, I saw a beautiful boy with dark brown eyes that lit up a golden yellow when they attracted light, he had fluffy brown hair that looked messy, but perfect. With slight streaks of silver in his hair and black round sunglasses with golden rims sat atop his head. He was the most beautiful boy I thought I have ever seen, but he seemed familiar. As time stopped for a moment, I could finally take my eyes off the boy and onto the car that the boy was driving. It was a hot purple car with the roof rolled down, The car glistened and came to a halting stop, we made eye contact and then I heard a loud yell, "Can we just go already?!" Echo from the backseat. Time sped back up and I quickly ran across the street to where the club was, embarrassed. To my surprise, the purple cadillac pulled up behind the black limo, As I peeked at the boy once more, The boy noticed.

POV: Wilbur

I was driving my favorite purple cadillac, with my little brother tommy in the backseat, who had just turned 18 a few months ago, I drove to the club. i figured since he's always wanted a girlfriend but never had enough luck, i decided to help him out. He was yelling at me to roll down the convertible roof of the car. As I looked around for the lever in the old fashioned car, I got distracted, I found the lever then looked up, realizing a boy was walking in the middle of the road as I drove, I quickly rolled down the roof and time slowed.. It was a gorgeous boy. He looked very familiar. I noticed his long black hair that was covered by a black cap. His beautiful white silk long sleeved shirt that you could see through, his long black tie that curled around his neck, and of course, his grey and black baggy jeans. The boy covered his face immediately, faster that if I looked back to his face in a milli second, that I still wouldn't get another glimpse.. When his hands hung back down to his sides my car came to a fast halt, I could see his beautiful brown eyes glisten in the moon light, and as I watched him make eye contact with me, I quickly looked down to his perfect lips, but before I could admire them, I heard Tommy yell, "Can we just go already?!" His yell echoed against the buildings of London, and the boy sped up, and walked across the street as we pulled up behind a big black limo in front of the club.