Chapter Two

-Third Person Point of View-

When Joshua awoke, it was to an empty bed. There was no evidence that Jihoon slept in the same bed as Joshua besides the two stuffed animals next to him.

"Jihoon?" Joshua questioned softly while sitting up.

His roommate, Jeonghan, wasn't in the room either. Slowly getting out of bed with the two stuffed animals in his clutches. Joshua left the room to find the younger male.

"Have you seen Jihoon?" Joshua asked Hansol as he walked past.To his dismay, the younger shook his head. Joshua sighed and continued on with his search.

-----------------

After searching the whole dorm, Joshua still had yet to find the little. Approaching the one of the bathroom doors, Joshua knocked.

"Jihoon? You in here?" He asked.

A loud giggle was heard followed by a crashing sound. Most likely Jihoon falling off something. Oh gosh.

"Dew no 'Oonie ins ear (there no Hoonie in here)," Jihoon exclaimed from behind the door.

Joshua sighed before twisting the door handle. It was locked.

"Jihoon open the door, please," Joshua said.

"No!"

Joshua stood still for a moment, trying to think of a way to get the younger to unlock the door.

"I have to use the bathroom. Can you open the door, please?" Joshua pleaded, hoping his plan would work.

It did. A small click was heard then Jihoon popped his head from behind the now open door. He had a sparkly orange dummy in his mouth. Joshua briefly wondered where he got it from.

"Cu 'asta potty (you hasta potty)?" Jihoon asked from behind the dummy in his mouth.

Joshua nodded. Jihoon opened the door wider, let Joshua into the bathroom, then he shut the door. Only to lock it again.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Joshua asked when he noticed Jihoon didn't have clothing on.

Jihoon smiled.

"Wan baf, 'Oonie nos kno 'ow do (want bath, Hoonie no know how tho)," Jihoon smiled, not minding his nudity as he swayed back and forth.

Joshua blushed slightly and looked away. While the younger clearly didn't mind, he did to an extent.

"How about we get you a bath, then?" Joshua questioned.

Jihoon nodded as he jumped in place before he gasped, noticing his stuffed animals in Joshua's hands.