2:3 You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To Know

You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To Know
Part 3
————

You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To KnowPart 3————

————

RECAP

You rolled your eyes and turned around, grabbing the map off the floor and grabbed the zipped up bag. You then forcefully pushed the bag into his chest. "Just try to keep up." You said as you walked out the door.

Hope probably will never know what you went through in Malivore but it's changed your tone towards people a little bit, maybe because you were stuck with that douchebag Clark. All she could let you do was get used to people again.

Landon looked at Hope before following you out the room, Hope close behind.

————

You looked at where your blood and Hopes blood made a circle around and area in the woods, indicating that Rafael was there. "Yeah, Raf should be up ahead." You softly said to Landon and Hope as you all walked through the woods.

Landon walked up besides you. "Cool." He responded.

You didn't take your eyes off the map. "Meaning not cool?" You replied.

Landon looked down, now slowing down. "Sorry. It's just-" Landon stopped talking. "nothing." He said.

You turned around, lowering the map and coming to a stop. Hope and Landon in front of you. "Meaning something." You looked between the two.

Landon let out a small sigh. "It's stupid, but when Raf was first stuck as a wolf, he used to always hang out with me, but then he, like, he stopped. Like, he forgot or he moved on." You and Hope locked eyes, knowing where he was going.

A small smile appeared on your face. "And you're worried that it's gonna be the same when he's human again?" You questioned. Hope moved to stand next to you.

Landon looked up at you and Hope. "Told you guys it was stupid." Landon said, thinking you both took it the wrong way.

Your heart softened. "We don't think it's stupid." You started. "It's painful to lose someone that you love." Hope agreed with you.

"Yeah." He softly replied. "Oh, I know all about that. I grew up in the foster system." You put your head down, remembering he doesn't remember you also grew up in foster system. "Getting bounced around from family to family made me want to shut everybody out until I realized life's a lot harder without someone watching your back." He explained, although you already knew the feeling.