Part 3

Recap: Y/N is being tortured by Mihika.

The next day

Conversation between Nischay and Mihika.

Mihika : Sorry babe, that's urgent. That concert is too important for me. Don't worry. Will be back soon.

Nischay : Yah I'm fine. Do your job. Bye 

Mihika leaves.

Nischay :hey, yn !

Y/n : What's your problem? 

Nischay : umm I don't have any problem with you girl. Just be a good girl and tell me where the diamonds are?

Y/n : I don't know about any kind of diamond. 

Nischay: oh really? Why will I believe you? Your fucking brother isn't here to save you girl. Just do whatever I say.

Y/N : You know my brother ? 

Nischay : Yah that cheater. Your brother is a fucking cheater and always used me. 

Y/n : Who are you? 

Nischay : You wanna know about me? I actually do all the crimes in delhi. 

Y/n : WHAT? You're a Mafia? 

Nischay : Intelligent huh. Tell me about my diamonds. I need them back. 

Y/n : I don't know. I'm telling again and again I just don't know about this shits. Please let me go.

Nischay holds her hair with his palm and pushes her down

Y/n : Ahh let me go

Nischay : Not at all. I was in jail just because of your brother. 

Y/n : Jail, diamond fuck this shits

Nischay : So you aren't gonna open your mouth in this way.  You know I'll picture this and send it to your beloved brother.

Reference given below in the video

Ajey's side
He rushed to the spot where yn and zoya went. he started finding them!

Ajey's Pov: 
Oh god . Where are they? Suddenly I noticed a girls brutally injured lying on the ground. I immediately rushed towards her and to my biggest surprise she is my ZOYA. I rushed to the nearby hospital. 

"We need emergency blood please hurry ," The doctor said.  I'm just scared to think about y/n. 

All on a sudden my phone popped out. As I opened it someone sent me a video clip from a unknown id of torturing on my sister. Who are they? All I can listen is her screams and save me bhaiya. Let me go like a song eating up my whole brain. I was never in such a helpless position. Maybe my enemies 

A GUY came and told me, " blood ka intezam ho gya hai sir." In response I nodded my head in yes. And he also said something that blew up my mind. 

" Sir Nischay jail se bahar agya hai," he said. So it's his deed? Why he is after my family? I can't even leave zoya now in this situation. 

I went out of the hospital to get some fresh air. A group of girl came to me and said, " Hi Ajey big fan. Where's y/n? Is she okay?" I was not in the condition of facing them. So I said yess and excused myself from them. 

" Hey gaari nikalo and let's go to Nischay's house. " 

NISCHAY'S SIDE

Your Pov: 
Now i just really can't bear this pain anymore. All of a sudden I noticed he took a gun and pointed at me telling, " It wont hurt anymore if I kill you rn."

I started having breathing difficulties. Everything infront of me started being blurry. My heart started beating at the top of its speed maybe after a while it would say you're no more, I no longer can handle you. I was sweating in this cold room. My brain couldn't hold it anymore. I passed out when he pointed the gun at me.

Nischay:  yn, are you okay? I haven't shot you yet! Hey y/n open your eyes!

After observing her no response he rushed to her and picked her up in a bridal style , went to his room.

Nischay: someone call the doctor. Open your eyes y/n.

After a while, doctor observed her.
Doctor: she had a panic attack. She might also have some mental disorders. So be careful. And she is not in a good condition. Hospitalise krni Chahiye unhe!

Nischay: ok thanks. I won't let her go anywhere from here. Her brother is finding her. So I can't let this happen!

Guy 1 : sir you have a important meeting in Dubai. 

Nischay : Jet ready karo I'm coming.

Guy 1 : okay sir

Nischay : iska dhyan rakhna. I'll be back soon

The next day.

Nischay is back. 

Nischay : where's yn? 

Guy 1 : sir actually she is missing from the morning.

Nischay : Just ek kaam bhi thik se nhi kar sakte tumlog. ahh

Author's note: 

That's it for today. Thanks for reading. ily