Part 1

12 am

"Happy birthday to you nii-cha," someone closeed my eyes from my back!
"Tu soyi nhi abhi tak? Aur kya nii-cha laga rakha hai? Jyada anime dekhlia hein tune? Ruk Teri to!" I said angrily to my sweet sister!
"Mujhe pakad ke to dikhao," she started running!

Zoya: chalo cake bhi Kati hai Ajey!

Ajey: in sabki kya jaroorat thi?

Y/n: kya phusur phusur chal rhi hai Yaha mere bina?

Ajey: Kuch nhi Tu bhag

Y/n: mummy Papa nhi hai is saal isiliye sad ho naa bhaiya!

Ajey: Aisa nhi hai

Y/n: phir chalo cake kat te hai! Maine aur Zoya ne milke banaya hai ☺️

Ajey: are Waw meri behen badi ho gyi

Then Ajey blew out the candle and ......

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY IN A DARK PLACE a girl around 24 years and a strong manly figure around 26 years were chatting

Mihika: par tum aisa to nhi Kar sakte ho naa? Let's go to any restaurant!

Nischay: Can't you just shut your mouth off?

Mihika: you used to celebrate your birthday but now what happened? Is it just because of HIM?

Nischay: you just don't know me and you'll never know me!

Mihika: then why I'm with you? I love you Nischay!

Nischay: maybe I don't or something else like this

Mihika: what?

Nischay: sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but you don't know about this day! I lo- lost

Mihika: him? Just forget about him!

Nischay: how can I forget what he did to mm you?

Mihika: you're thinking about revenge?

Nischay: I don't know rn just leave me alone!

Mihika: oh man! Do whatever you want I'm going!

After she left Nischay went to a bar! After an hour he was coming back to his house.
Nischay's pov:
This weather? This lightning, this scattering thunderstorms always tell a story and always make one! Yah someone's death, someone's past or something more mysterious! I'm not scared of anything but this thunderstorms always has been a headache for me!

A huge sound of thunderstorm

Scene change to y/n
Ajey's pov:
I was lying in my bed and suddenly heard someone's knocking at my door. As soon as I heard that sound, I opened the door.
"Bhaiya mujhe bohot dar lag rha hai," she said while crying.
She is now 21 but still scared of such little things! Yah for me she will never grow up. She is still that little kid.
I hugged her,"Ishh Mai hu naa tere sath? Darti kyu hai?"