Part 5

Recap : omg y/n fainted again!

Your pov:
I opened my eyes and discovered that I'm again in that room! Ain't I die? The tiger didn't eat me? I also noticed Nischay in a worried face. "Are you okay? " He said. He was bleeding too.

Y/n : Huh okay!

Nischay: pagal ho kya tum?

Y/n : maybe

Nischay: Dekho tumhare wajese khoon beh Raha hai

Y/n : I didn't ask for any help! Tum gye kyu the? Waise bhi tit for tat!

Nischay : At least you can even thank me!

Y/n : Thank your ass. Just go and bandage lagalo. Free Ka sympathy at least tumhe nhi milegi.

Nischay: valai Ka zamana hi nhi

Y/n : tha bhi Kab

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door and I got up to open the door. To my surprise it's Mihika the nautanki queen.

Mihika : Nischay tum Yaha kya Kar rhe ho iske sath? Are you cheating on me?

Ahh what a nice timing! It's the perfect time for my revenge to be done. So, I went closer to Nischay and kissed on his cheek.

Mihika : what the hell is going on here?

Y/n : aww girl can't you see?

Nischay: actually wo mihika wo

Mihika : You are cheating on me with this girl?

Y/n : aww KARMA hits back, Mihika. Aww poor girl.

Mihika was about to slap y/n. Nischay hold her hand and stopped her.

Nischay: I never feel attached to you. I wanted to tell you from the beginning but for some reason I was quite. It's now ended.

Y/n : bro you trusted her? Nice! Jake dekhio kitne Sare bfs hai iske. Nvm

Mihika was furious and left without any words.

Y/n : Ahh finally my revenge is done.

Nischay : Actually it wasn't any revenge for me.

Yn: :)

Nischay : So that's a yes for

Y/n : haha never. I said I hate you.

Nischay : Trust me, I'll never cause any kind of harm to you.

Y/n : umm ek baar todi hui chiz kabhi pehle jaisa nhi hota. Kitni bhi koshish karlo and it's trust that I can never do on you.

Nischay : I'm sorry

Y/n : your sorry won't heal my pain or scar and listen I can never be with you and whatever. You just know how to take life. I hate you.

Nischay's pov :
Why I can't convince her? Am I a that bad actor? Or she is something else. Tumne kya socha tha huh? I'll fall for her? Do a girl like her deserve me? Umm the answer is obviously no. I just need to win her trust and make her do as I instruct. All the property and the fame their family got is just mine. I wanna gain them at any cost. An evil never changes. hahahaha ( shaitano wali )

Y/n : chup kyu ho?

Nischay : Bas ek ahsaan kardo! Ajey ke Gharpe bohot important papers hai regarding the property, wealth and those diamonds. You've to bring them back to me. I'll set you free then and never interrupt in your life. And please ho sake to maf krdena. I'm doing all of these for you. Bachpan se koi nhi hai Mera. Jab se pata laga hai tum bhi mere sath hi anath hui thi tabse tum apna lagte ho. Mujhe pata nhi ye pyaar hai ki Kuch aur

Y/n : mere mummy Papa ki maut Kab hui thi?

Nischay: jab tum 1 Saal ki thi. Mujhe laga tum bhi tabhi maar diye gaye the mere behen ke sath. Bas Mai bhag nikla tha. Par tum zinda ho!

Y/n : I'll help you. (Patting on his back)

Nischay smiled and hold her hand.

Nischay: thanks and I'm sorry for everything. Kal Subha tumhe Ghar pohcha dunga.

Y/n : Haan.

The next morning

Nischay: ab jaa paogi naa bakika?

Y/n : Haan.

Nischay: Take care.

Y/n : miss you! Bye

After a while

Your pov:
Huh thank god mujhe mukti Mili us shaytan se. Tumhe kya laga Mai pagal Hu Jo usse believe karungi? Uski baato me aungi? Haha if he is bad I'm his dad! Ab jaldi se ticket book krke Mai new York chali jaungi.

While entering in their mansion!

Mujhe Aisa kyu lag rha hai sab badal gya? I was going to bhaiya's room as soon as possible.
I noticed mummy Papa is back. They are having a important conversation! Maybe they are tensed about me and came here. Aww!

Author:
That is it for today's part. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Stay healthy stay blessed ❤️